ANNISQUAM LAND CARE INC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since November 2008

NA Rated | 8 Reviews

organic landcare company...

01/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very reasonably priced fall cleanup of a one acre residential property. Large team of workers showed up on time and finished in approx. 2 hours, which was somewhat amazing given the volume of leaves needing to be gathered and disposed of. I would definitely use their services again and would recommend them to others.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/14/2013

Great. I used them first to get rid of invasive species which they are still working on. They've come back 3 times now with no additional charges. I've been trying to get rid of this Japanese Notweed for years myself with no success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

D

08/08/2013

Terribly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider took electric hedgeclippers to a bush and truly destroyed it without asking my permission. In the past, he removed plants that were not weeds although he said he would replace them. Another landscaper came to my house and told me that the mulch he had used was the cheapest available and would bleach out soon as it had been painted black. I was charged over 2,000 for the mulch. I asked the owner for a blue and orange garden. I got a yellow and peach garden. Completely dissatisfied with the company.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

D

05/22/2013

Provider promised to mulch yard at a lower price than I was billed for.. Provider said they would weed and maintain yard on a monthly basis. Work has not been done in a satisfactory manner. Lots of talk, little action.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulched yard

CATEGORY landscaper

07/12/2012

They are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Annisquam Land Care Inc. regularly for lawn and yard work. They have also done landscaping and tree services.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

lawncare, maintenance