Ideal Dog Fences

A 21 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2017

Partridge Street

Gardner, MA 01440

Locally owned and operated Dog Guard Out of Sight Fencing® offers peace of mind and safety for your pet. Your dog deserves the freedom and joy of a nice yard to play in with an unobstructed view of what’s going on around your home. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with a top-quality dog fence, knowing your pet will be safe and secure, even when left outside unattended. Veterinarian tested, approved and recommended, your Dog Guard Out of Sight Fencing System can be used to safely and effectively keep your dog in your yard, on your property and out of your garden, pool or others areas you wish to keep pet free....

dog fencing (21)

04/14/2020

Brian was easy to communicate with before he came, answering my questions, and scheduling the installation, so I was confident he would do a good job. He did not disappoint. He arrived on time, listened to what we wanted, and installed the fence exactly where we wanted it. He showed us how to train our dog, so we are satisfied customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install electric fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/21/2019

Brian was great to work with. He was responsive to calls and texts. He took a lot of time to thoroughly explain the process From installation To training. He offers help if there are any issues with training after installation. He even helped resolve an issue we were having with our neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stalled an invissa fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

12/17/2018

Brian is amazing, he is super attentive and detailed. I asked about a hundred or so questions and he answered all them with a straightforward genuine answer. He is as honest, trustworthy, hardworking and knowledgeable about his craft. Even after the installation, he has been attentive and helpful with all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I'm very happy with my experience...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Invisible Dog Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

02/25/2018

They were great called and explained every step. When they showed up they had everything they needed very professional and very personal. Great team. I would recommend them to any family member that needed a dog fence. Company is definitely worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog fence with collars

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2018

12/17/2017

Excellent on time And easy to work with. Brian came twice as it was winter and we were expecting a storm. He did so in order to get wire in the ground prior to freeze. Followed up and returned the following week to finish and provide training. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One acre dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2017

Photo for Ideal Dog Fences - Partridge Street, Gardner, MA - 36678288

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:My pleasure Sir. You were also fantastic to work with!!Glad we could assist you prior to the ground freezing here in New England. If you need me call us at [phone number removed] or visit us online at [company info removed]\

11/15/2017

Brian was excellent.  He made sure he followed up, since I had to re-schedule.  He always responded to questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
set up an invisible fence and provided training

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

I’m glad you were happy with our service! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach to us via email or phone we’d be glad to help. -IdealDog

11/05/2017

Very well! Very prompt and professiona.l communication was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perimeter fence for large dogs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2017

Photo for Ideal Dog Fences - Partridge Street, Gardner, MA - 36522568

Glad we were able to help!! It was a pleasure working with you and your two beautiful dogs. -IdealDog

11/02/2017

Very well. Thoroughly evaluated issue and proposed solution. Price was very fair for time and effort spent. I highly recommend Ideal Dog Fences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot / repair alarm

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad we we able to resolve your issues. -IdealDog

09/25/2017

Brian was prompt in returning my inquiry and made a visit to the property within a day or two. He was thorough and amenable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New collar for puppy Checked existing fence to be certain collar would work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

The pleasure was all ours. I’m am so happy that you were content with our responsiveness and services provided. If you need us we are only a phone call away! ~idealDog

09/07/2017

Brian was very responsive and helpful. He made sure we had what we needed and his price was very reasonable. We would recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an invisible fence to keep our two dogs from chasing deer into the neighbors yard. Brian helped us figure out the best boundaries and installed the system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

Such a beautiful property for a wonderful family!! Glad I can help with your pet fence. Now you can rest assured that your dogs won't go running off into your neighbors property. -IdealDog

At Dog Guard Out Of Sight Fencing, we have made it our mission to provide you with reliable installations and repairs of indoor and outdoor pet containment fences as well as replacement parts, training, replacement batteries and more. Even though our company continues to grow, our belief in the value of an honest, one-on-one relationship remains the same.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express