Pheasant Hill Landscape

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2007

PO Box 2143

Framingham, MA 01701

Pheasant Hill Landscape has proudly served communities throughout the Metrowest area for over 30 years. We strive is to deliver the highest quality service, the best value, and the best results of any landscape company in the area...We are extremely proud that our valued clients' testimonials back it up. Pheasant Hill Landscape is fully licensed and insured, and the only landscape company you'll need, for weekly maintenance, design, construction, and full lawn care programs....

lawn care (48)landscaping (27)lawn treatment (23)hardscaping (10)snow removal (6)tree service (4)pest control (3)masonry (2)house painting (1)mulch delivering (1)

01/11/2018

Beyond expectations! Patient, professional, experienced, full of great ideas, super responsive. We were way out of our league on this one and Dean educated us every step of the way, especially with things we didn't know to ask. We needed to pull in irrigation and pool help and that magically happened. The guys worked crazy long hours in ridiculously hot conditions and ALWAYS greeted us with kind, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What didn't we need done?! Long overdue project to remove and replace the 1960-something stone wall and cement decking around our pool. We're at the bottom of our neighborhood hill so we also tackled water and drainage issues. We now have a gorgeous new wall and expanded patio - can't wait to fill it with friends, family, love and laughter!

CATEGORY landscaper, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

08/04/2017

It went great. We hired them to do the work 3 years ago and are still working with them. Our lawn looks really great and the shrubs are providing different color all through the season. Right now they are mowing our lawn every week , applying fertilizer, pruning and keeping up to make our lawn look good. Dan and George are extremely professional. They arrived on time and always answered all of my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My grass was shot and I needed a complete replanting of my whole yard. I also wanted to plant some shrubs that would give me color all throughout the season. They also build a patio in our backyard.

CATEGORY pest control, landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

07/05/2017

George is very knowledgeable and performs his work on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilizer program

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

06/02/2017

Always smooth, very good lines of communication with George and Dean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring and Fall Cleanups, mulch, aeration, weekly mowing, fertilization, some basic yard work

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

03/20/2017

awesome I've been using PHL for the past couple years and will continue to do so, they rock!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn fertilization and fall clean up

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

12/16/2015

I've been impressed with all the service received from Pheasant Hill.  They are prompt, offer excellent service, courteous, professional, and willing to work with me whenever there is a question or concern about a particular aspect of the work performed.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pheasant Hill Landscape has been caring for my 1/2-acre property for about two years now. Services have included: lawn mowing and maintenance, lawn treatments, sprinkler system adjustments, pruning all shrubs and plants, mulching, and Fall clean ups.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2015

11/08/2015

The teams were great.  They showed up on time as planned.  Very professional, nice work.  I will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graded backyard, added layer of topsoil, seeded.  Aerated & over seeded front yard, repaired dead spots/patches.  Enlarged mulch beds.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2015

11/02/2015

They are easy to deal with.  They usually email/call in advance of applications so you can plan around or reschedule.  Treatment seems to work, lawn has looked better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care - step treatment and weed control

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

06/17/2015

Turns out we need a full rehab of the grass so he didn't recommend starting a service at the time.  He's going to contact me again in August for a quote on reseeding the lawn after killing the red sorrel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg (?) came and took a look at our backyard to assess what could be done to reign in our red sorrel problem and in general improve the lawn's health.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

04/30/2015

Dean responded to my email immediately and scheduled a visit. He was punctual, friendly and had some good ideas. His proposal was provided quickly and it was quite thorough. Unfortunately his price was about 50% higher than the next quoted price, so we informed him that the work was being awarded to another.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dean visited and provided an estimate for two paver walkways.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

Lawn Care, Mosquito & Tick Control, Aeration, Lawn Maintenance, Construction Hardscaping, Masonry, Plantings, Excavation, Landscaping.

Snow Removal