Diamond Construction Inc

A 83 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2015

116 Cochituate Rd Suite# 2R

Framingham, MA 01701

Diamond Construction Inc has built a reputation on quality with honesty and integrity. We employ only the highest trained, professional roofers for our team. We partner with the highest quality shingle manufacturers, and we hand-nail all roofs to ensure quality installation as well. At the end of every project, our supervisor will do an inspection with the home-owner to ensure their satisfaction. At DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION INC, our mission is to ensure peace of mind for each customer through exceptional service. We work hard to exceed our customers' expectations. Our quality and experience combined with our strong work-ethic are reasons why we maintain an A+ rating on the BBB and Home Advisor - Pro. We are certified by GAF and CertainTeed. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Licensed, Insured and Accredited Roofers. Convenient Evening & Weekend Appointments. Financing available. Affordable Roofing & Remodeling Quality. New England Premier Roofing Contractor. Additional Email at: diamondconstructionma@gmail.com....

roofing (69)siding (16)gutter installation (15)chimney repair (11)house painting (5)general contracting (5)skylight installation (3)window (3)home remodeling (3)interior painting (2)

01/12/2021

Prompt response letting me know that they are not performing this service at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashing replacement around vent pipe

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

C

09/13/2020

The owner (I believe) came out to do the estimate. He seemed knowledgeable and was nice. I just couldn’t get the estimate after sending messages through the Angie’s List app and even texting. I couldn’t get a response and it has been almost a month. It is a small job so I guess it isn’t important to them. Also hard to say if I would hire again since I never got to make the decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rotted wood on house and around windows.

CATEGORY contractors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

Good morning Dear [Member Name Removed], Please accept my apologies for not providing you the quote. This month we have been extremely busy. I am with short staff in the office that got me backed up with all the estimates. My assistant was sick for a while, and that is why we could not send you the quote. Every project, whether small or large is important to us. We are in the process of hiring mor...

07/08/2020

Outstanding! Where here on time every day and completed the main project in two days. I had them replace numerous shakes on the house and six rotted window sills so that took a few extra days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and skylight replacement.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thanks for your great review, it was a pleasure to work with you and your home!

05/28/2020

John and Laize from Diamond Construction were great. Excellent communication from start to finish. John and his crew arrived prompt and worked very hard for one and half days to complete my roof and skylights. It was a large roof on a two family house and it came out beautiful. Clean Up was good also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strip old roof, install new roof and new skylights.

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

04/16/2020

They came to my house as promised. Job done quickly. Looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum trim manufactured and installed to replace original that was blown off by high winds.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

10/24/2019

Diamond construction company replaced our homes roof and skylights. From start to finish their work was extremely professional and honest and high-quality. Dear owner John walked us through the overall proposal project plan and a economical budget. Dear team work very hard and completing projects on time. Thanks to diamond our house now looks very beautiful from the outside and the comfort level i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, skylight replacements

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thanks for your great review, it was a pleasure to work with you and your home!

06/13/2019

The President and owner, John Malo, had come to my house in late January and gave me a very reasonable quote for the project. We scheduled the work for March 27,2019 but due to weather it was started and completed in just one day on 4/10/19. John had quoted me a price per plywood sheet if there was a need. When they revealed the existing plywood, John called me and said it is all 1/4 inches and is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof of small two bedroom ranch style house, added 1/2 inch plywood to existing 1/4 inch plywood, reshingled garage roof, placed aluminum siding over wooden garage side wood planks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Thanks for your feedback!

05/31/2019

It was professionally done and the customer service was great. The price was very moderate too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and other interior work

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure to work on your home renovation project

05/29/2019

I got several quotes from different roofers before I chose Diamond. John came by himself and gave me a very detailed description on almost everything, from materials they're going choose to the warranties. The price was also the lowest among all quotes. They did a good job overall,. I didn't give the highest rank for quality because some details could have been improved. I noticed the wall siding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roofing the whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thanks for the review :)

05/26/2019

Roof was replaced; it was done in one day. They crew were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. I am very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to be of help :)

Roofing, snow removal, cleaning, chimney repair, skylight, siding, painting, window/door replacement & gutters.

Concret.