Find Top-Rated Framingham Computer Training Schools
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Computer Training Schools to Avoid
Top Rated Computer Training Schools
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 5,060 reviews for
Framingham Computer Training Schools from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews19789 years on Angie's List
AReviews6525 years on Angie's List
AReviews2433 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Computer Training Schools
Top Computer Optimization and Virus Removal Package for only $179.99Member price $179.99 Original price: .
$49.99 for Secure Hard Drive Data DestructionMember price $49.99 Original price: .
$89.99 Software Suite Remote InstallMember price $89.99 Original price: .
$95.99 for Computer Speed Boost Tune-Up and DiagnosticsMember price $95.99 Original price: $104.99.
AReviews715 years on Angie's List
AReviews2763 years on Angie's List
AReviews1546 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Computer Training Articles
BReviews4485 years on Angie's List
BReviews4214 years on Angie's List
Computer Training reviews in Framingham
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. arrived on time, and worked with me on date and times. The price was fair, although it seems like all computer work is expensive, but I work from home often with my laptop, so I needed it to be running 100%. With that in mind, the bill was fair, and I am willing to pay extra for someone I can rely on in the future.
- Pamela D.
I couldn't be happier as a customer. The service was fast. Pricing was fair. Communication was great. Scheduling was flexible. It was a one-stop shop for everything I needed. I was even advised about ways to save money on the services I was requesting. Provider name locked. replaced a few laptop parts for me and recovered data from a bunch of old hard drives. Overall, it was a job well done. I would recommend to my family and friends. Thank you, so much Provider name locked. !- Kadija J.
Everything went well. Provider name locked. was very professional, prompt and and extremely knowledgeable. I can say he knows his stuff. All of my questions were answered and explained so that I could understand. I felt very comfortable asking questions and learned a few things in the process. No question was a dumb question. it took him about 2.5hrs to fix my hardware problem and now my computer is working like new. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.- Nora S.