Angel's Painting

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2006

Not Rated| 17 Reviews

Angel's Painting, Inc. is a privately owned residential and commercial contract painting company. They work with a wide variety of clients including homeowners, general contractors, condominium owners, hospitals, churches, synagogues, colleges, schools, assisted living facilities and many others in Massachusetts....

Top Coat Painting

13  REVIEWS
Top Coat Painting

Owned by a second generation painter with 5 years Union experience, 20 plus years painting experience, Top Coat Painting is a family business specializing in interior & exterior painting, commercial & residential.

09/29/2014

Angel's never returned my calls.  I subsequently used another recommendation from your website, Aurora Painting, and was was very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

08/05/2014

Painting is scheduled to be done and completed on 8/11.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angel helped me select colors and will paint our new home from top to bottom.  He is responsive, professional and loves, loves, loves what he does.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

C

05/27/2014

First let's start off with the positive.      Angel's team were hard-working and polite.    They worked 7am to 5pm every day for the 6-7 days it took to finish the job.   The painting itself looked beautiful and the carpentry work was ok.    Basically this is a painting company that probably has 1 or 2 guys that can do decent carpentry work to make them some extra money.    In the beginning Angel ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full exterior paint job w/ some carpentry work

C

05/01/2013

Would come every storm but expenseive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ploe\wed driveway in winter storms

CATEGORY snow removal

03/26/2013

I think his quote was probably fairly competitive. I thought he was professional and respectful. He gave me a decent quote and talked through service. I ultimately ended up not using him because I ended up using a recommendation I got from a co-worker for another company. But, he gave me a fine quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Angel's Painting to do some exterior painting work.

CATEGORY house painters

Painting, Wallpapering, Power Washing, Small Carpentry Work, Deck Houses, Staining, Gutter Cleaning, & Gutter Repair & Replacement.