All Pro Quality Painting

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2012

All Pro Quality painting provides the very best local painting services for residential customers and services commercial clients, churches and senior living communities throughout New England and beyond. We offer interior painting and exterior painting as well as wallpaper installation and light carpentry. We go above and beyond other painting contractors with the highest quality workmanship; friendly, prompt and reliable service at competitive prices....

All Paint

12  REVIEWS
All Paint

We are a Veteran owned, family run business. My father and I started this painting business and we strive for quality work at a reasonable price. This is reflected in our reviews and the gallery pictures of some of the jobs we have completed. Please contact us for your interior and exterior painting and repair needs.

Award 2019

07/13/2016

They did a beautiful job, and did it quickly! Maybe most important they were kind and courteous and trustworthy. They gave us a much more reasonable rate than anyone else we contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marcelo and his partner painted my daughter's room, which was full of elaborate trim and doors and angles.

CATEGORY interior painters

03/22/2016

Marcelo and Daniel were fantastic!  We wanted our builder-grade oak cabinets painted to an off-white color ... a few painters I had inquired about doing this job told me they won't do cabinets and that they hated painting cabinets.  When I contacted Marcelo, he was eager for the job and explained the entire process ahead of time so we knew we were having it done right.  He was extremely responsive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepped (sanded, filled, and primed) builder-grade oak cabinets and painted them with two coats of Satin finish Benjamin Moore Paint

CATEGORY furniture repair

Interior & exterior painting, wallpapering.

Satisfaction