Bradford Renovations

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2010

Bradford Renovations is a veteran owned and family operated business. We are proud to have been awarded the 2010 and 2014 Super Service award for our excellent service and quality work. Our business is customer focused, and our goal is to create your vision, within your budget. Taking the time to get to know our customers is how we are able to provide personalized solutions. We can help with your basement, bathroom, and kitchen remodels too. We also do windows, doors, decks and everything in between. If it’s a custom tile shower, or a basement bar we can help. Take some time to look at our web site with the pictures of our projects. Also check out our reviews on Angie’s list and see what customers have to say about us. We have recieved two Angie’s list Super Service awards. In 2010 we won the award for the Basement Remodel catagory. Our 2014 award was for the Basement remodeling catagory, and the General Remodeling catagory. These awards are based the reviews of our actual customers. As an AZEK certified contractor, so we can help you with all your composite decking and vinyl railing needs. We service most area of Massachusetts. We hold a Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License as well as a Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor registration. And have all necessary insurances....

Discover Painting Services

11/27/2018

Brad did an amazing job! He provided high quality tiling work at a very reasonable cost. He was great to work with and was always happy to answer any questions we had, as well as provide helpful suggestions throughout the process. We highly recommend Bradford Renovations and would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiling a mudroom and removing and installing new tile in a basement on the floor around a fireplace.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

05/11/2018

Great, as usual! Brad gave me a beautiful new soaking tub, gorgeous wall titles, nice new floor and a new toilet. I'm so happy with my new bathroom and it feels like a fancy hotel every time I shower! Brad has done my basement, my back deck, and he's always happy to finish my other minor repair list while he's here. He provides feedback, thoughts and ideas but is always respectful of what I want, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

D

03/30/2018

IT WENT SLOW AND POORLY ... HIS 5 TO 7 WEEKS TURNED INTO 5 MONTHS! In my judgement, HE IS UNSKILLED AT NON-CARPENTRY ITEMS such as tile laying. Don't be fooled by his use of the word "we", as in "We'll do this", "We're great at that..." He is a one-person show and tries to do some of the trades himself even though he is not skillful at it. Don't substitute good reviews on Angie's List for due dili...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BATHROOM RENOVATION

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

I disagree with you and the JUDGE disagreed with you. It was the constant changes in the design and the products that caused the delay.

07/11/2017

It did not go, see description above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Bradford renovations the end of June to talk about several projects I needed done around the house. Never heard back, I refuse to chase these contractors. The courtesy of a callback would have been appreciated.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/15/2017

Brad did a great job with the structural work we needed done. He is a hard worker and cleaned up everything when he was done. He is very respectful and listens to what you have to say. We are already planning to hire him to rebuild our front steps and put in a new kitchen floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural repairs in basement

CATEGORY structural engineer,basement remodeling

Project consultation & design, framing, wallboard, finish carpentry, tile, hardwood, windows, doors - interior & exterior, patio doors, decks - pressure treated and composite, additions, kitchen & bathroom remodel, basement finishing, water & pest damage restoration.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover