All About You Salon and Day Spa

Angie's List since June 2012

10/28/2019

It was fantastic! They squeezed me in to do a blowdry in the morning. They were professional and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair color, highlight, cut and a blowdry

C

11/05/2015

Very disappointed at the whole experience.   When I got to the salon, they had me down for only a color.  Sherri then said she didn't have time to do the haircut and can squeeze in the deep conditioning.   I then proceeded to show her a picture of the color I wanted to get done (red chunky streaks on ash brown base) .  After she applied the dye on my hair, she disappeared and moved onto another cu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I booked an appointment online with Sherri for a haircut, color and deep conditioning.

06/29/2015

They listen to you and they tell you what is best for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use All About You Salon and Day Spa.

05/12/2015

had hair done by owner of salon, on time, staff courteous, took time with consulting and recommending style.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hair cut blow dry style

07/01/2014

I love them and I go to them all the time. They are fabulous and great. If anyone is in the area and personally wants to go to a salon, I would recommend them. The facial and product was $175 but just the facial is $100. They are wonderful at their job individually. They are very friendly, nice and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am going to them tonight and tomorrow night. I am getting my nails done tomorrow night and I had facial done last week.

CATEGORY hair salon

Salon including hair care, cut, style, perm, permanent waves, straightening, relaxing, color, skin care, facials, waxing manicure, teeth whitening, pedicure & make up