Day & Evening Appliance Svc

A54 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2010

45 McKinley St

Feeding Hills, MA 01030

we are a local major appliance repair company in business for almost 30 years . i have a fully stocked truck to ensure most calls can be finished in a timely mannor mostly on the first call. and for a price that you can afford. most calls are done on the same day . on washers dryers stoves ,refrig and dishwashers and disposals. we also repair ,viking stoves and bosh....

Appliance Repair (52)Appliance Repair - Small (4)

12/10/2019

Excellent! Neat, organized and efficient. Friendly too! We will hire him anytime we have appliance issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed the valve on our stove top

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

02/02/2019

reasonable, we would definitely hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

01/22/2019

Evening Appliance was very professional and accurate in diagnosing the leak in my fridge. They ordered the necessary parts and completed the repair. I believe what they charged was very fair and reasonable. I would absolutely use their services again without reservation. Very pleasant team! John K Longmeadow, MA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to a leaking refrigerator.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/03/2019

We hired Day & Night to uninstall our old dryer and install a new gas dryer we had purchased from Lowes. These guys literally saved my holidays. Our experience with Lowes was horrible, and it turned out that the dryer Lowes “finally” delivered after 2 months was defective. The team from Day & Night was great, scheduled quickly, patient and even able to fix our old dryer and update our piping to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to install a new gas dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

10/12/2018

He checked my stove and gave me good advice. I would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i wanted my gas stove checked

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/25/2018

Just used Day and Evening appliance services, they were fantastic to work with. They came over quickly and resolve our refrigerator problem with a quick and easy fix. I have dealt with many other appliance companies before that overcharge you for even the smallest repair. The service tech was awesome and they’re small fee for the quick repair was even better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

D

09/14/2018

Never contacted me, even after Angie’s List inquired if contact had been made and I advised that no one had reached out to me. Disappointed. I want to support local business but this was big let down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

05/29/2018

I called on the Monday of a long weekend. They got back to me the next day and was at my house by mid-day. They change the compressor relay and vacuumed the underneath my refrigerator. They are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator running but not getting cold

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

03/10/2018

They were so accommodating. Fit me in on a busy schedule and came on time. Couldn't have been nicer or more professional. They spent an hour ruling our major problems and determined the washer had a built up of detergent and the filter needed cleaning. The cost was only $99--I will hire them again. Family business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

02/22/2018

I called Day and Evening last night on the strength of the reviews here and on a local Facebook Forum. I spoke with Steve who told me they could be here today. He and his associate, Jeff arrived when they said they would; listened to my description of the problem and immediately identified the problem. They had the necessary part on their truck; swapped it out for the bad one on my washer; and I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine wouldn't spin

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

thank you again ,and hope we can be of service to you again .steve ,jeff

Appliance Repair - Large. Appliance Sales.

we do not repair commercial appliances nor heating systems .

Not Applicable
phone estimates only.
American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
10.00
Factory warranty on parts.