BOSTON COACH

Angie's List since July 2010

RJS TRANSPORTATION

30  REVIEWS
RJS TRANSPORTATION

Logan Airport Transportation We have 2pas economy cars, 3pas Standard Sedans and 6pas SUVs. We also have access to other vehicles via subcontractors (Stretch limos, Party Buses etc) Prices starting from $50.00 Ride In Comfort and Style To/From Anywhere in New England.

08/31/2017

The price depends on where you are going. I usually pay $130 to $200 a trip. They are reliable. It is very driver specific. If the driver is good it's an A and I've had drivers that deserve an F.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a trip to the airport.

08/31/2017

I usually use them annually when I travel. Punctuality stands out because of the fact that they have it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limousine service to the airport.

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boston Coach provides one-way car service between Boston Logan and my home. On an average I use them twice to three times each month and have found their drivers very professional, courteous, and prompt. While I still find their costs to be on the pricey side, they've consistently provided excellent service and on the rare occasion when there are disputes, their management has always resolved issues to my satisfaction.

12/25/2015

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Boston Coach twice - the cost of service is the total for the 2 trips, to pick me up in Salem MA to go to Logan Airport, then for the return trip from Logan back to Salem MA. For both trips, they were on-time - actually a bit early - and the drivers were polite, friendly and professional. The cars were clean and comfortable. Bottled water was provided, along with that day's Boston Globe. The drivers were as conversational as I wanted them to be. On the trip into Boston, I chatted with the driver pretty much throughout the trip. On the return, since it was early in the morning, I didn't feel much like talking, and so the conversation was kept to a minimum. Professional in the best sense. I made the reservations through their web site, and they sent me a confirmation email immediately afterward, and reminder emails the day before each trip. |Boston Coach is somewhat expensive compared to, for example, a taxi. I don't have experience with Uber or Lyft, so I can't compare their costs. But I think most of the customers for Boston Coach are corporate - a friend who owns his own business recommended them - and they were considerably cheaper than another corporate car service I contacted, Commonwealth Limo. Since I don't use a car service often, I didn't mind paying the premium on the assumption that I would get top-shelf service. I wasn't disappointed, and I would definitely use them again.