2W Painting Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2017

Hello we are 2W Painting Inc a family owned business run by two brothers and their father. We specialize in painting but also do carpentry by working alongside another company. We have 2-3 crews out and from 5-10 guys working day in and day out. We are competitive with our prices but meticulous with quality of work....

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/05/2018

They come when they say they will. They're very neat, very professional. I've hired them several times and they do exactly what they say they're going to do and their estimates are spot on. I also feel like I can leave the house; they're very trustworthy and I'm comfortable having them in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired walls, painted dining room, living room & hallways

02/02/2018

Great. Very easy to work with. Good quality. There was one issue we had that they fixed with no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of my house.

12/21/2017

They were awesome. They were highly competitive on price, and the work was top-shelf. I love that they're meticulous and take great pride in their work. They're a great family-run shop and they're trustworthy and efficient. I'd recommend them to anyone, any time, any place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed interior and exterior painting done

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

We appreciate the review. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks.

12/09/2017

Really well. They responded quickly with an estimate, and a competitive price. Excellent attention to detail!! They have a large crew so the job gets done quickly. Their crew is the most cheerful I have ever seen. My house looks a LOT better after the paint job. I would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint, entire house.

CATEGORY house painters

It's always a pleasure working with great customers. Thank you.

11/06/2017

Everything went very well. Wallef's team responded to a tight time frame and did a great job of prep work and final painting. They had to work around 4 members of the family being resident in the house at the same time, and have everything done in a week. They also responded to last-minute changes in the scope of work. They came on time every day, worked when they said they would, and cleaned up a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior painting of mid-century modern residence

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working to get the project done in the right time for you guys to be able to sell the house. Thank you.

We specialize in painting and carpentry, but work with trustful companies in plastering, flooring, and bathroom remodeling.

Roofing, masonry work, plumbing, and electrical.