Belmont Irrigation

B8 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2016

305 Turnpike St

Easton, MA 02375

We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with all their irrigation design, installation, and maintenance needs. Contact Us at 508.238.1250 or at bob@belmontirrigationservices.com for a Free Estimate....

irrigation system (8)

07/19/2019

Tracy and bob came to install a back flow system, which they recommended. Paid them $450 for a job that took less than an hour to install. They left without checking the system was working claiming that they are in a big hurry. When we turned on the system for the first time one of the valves would not shut and water was wasted for many hours. It took them another full 10 days to show up. They did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back flow valve installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

10/01/2018

Tracy and Bob are very professional! I had no issues with install. Every year they turn on and winterize my system. I had my septic system pumped and the company punctured a hole in one of my lines. Bob came out to home promptly to fix the problem. Prices are very reasonable. I get so many compliments on how well my grass looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a lawn Irrigation system install 3 years ago by Belmont Irrigation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/03/2018

Bob was great. He came over quickly, explained everything, gave a price and was back the next day to do the work. I wish all contractors were like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water tank and plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

04/06/2018

perfectly. great service. reliable. good value. Trustworthy people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn sprinkler installation and annual upkeep

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

04/06/2018

Belmont irrigation was recommended to me by a neighbor and I found them to be very professional, knowledgeable and responsive. Overal cost for the work performed was very reasonable. I would recommend Belmont irrigation without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system repairs and seasonal start and shutdown

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

C

10/09/2017

The adjusted head still hit my neighbors house, and they never sent me the missing control box manual. The rest was good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to move two sprinkler heads, and to adjust a third head so it did not spray my neighbors house and to install for a new control box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

07/27/2017

Great, he did a great job. He knew what he was doing. That is what I liked about him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed sprinkler pipes on the outside of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

10/06/2016

Service has always been good so far. Bob took the time to show me how the sprinkler heads are adjusted so that I can do it myself if needed. Bob is always punctual and is very personable. One of the few contractors I actually look forward to working with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house has an irrigation system that was installed by Belmont Irrigation. So we use them for winterization and spring tune-ups. Bob is always punctual and is very personable. One of the few contractors I actually look forward to working with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Residential Irrigation, Commercial Irrigation, Irrigation System Repair, Start of Season Opens, End of Season Close