Walpole Doors

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2010

Regain use of your garage with the timely garage door and garage door opener repair services of Walpole Doors in East Walpole, Massachusetts. We service all makes and models of garage doors and related components with very good turnaround time. Most repairs are made the same day you call. Garage door openers and electric motors are our specialty. From broken springs and cables to faulty electric motors, we come prepared to get your garage door back on track....

Goodrow Door Solutions

Goodrow Door Solutions is a family owned small overhead door business which local homeowners have come to trust for all their garage door needs. We are an I.D.E.A accredited local company with over 20 years experience in residential and commercial garage door repair and sales. As you may find in other overhead door companies and big box retailers in the area, Goodrow does NOT subcontract our work. We pride ourselves in always being honest with our customers and take the time to understand your needs. Our team offers fast, professional and knowledgeable service. We offer virtually all of the top garage door brands and professional openers.

11/07/2017

I left a voicemail with my request in the morning. I received a response within an hour and was able to set up a time for the afternoon. All the work was done quickly and professionally - all the time explaining why something was being done. He provided some good maintenance tips overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A spring on the garage door was broken. Needed to be replaced.

03/20/2017

The workers were very efficient and pleasant. The work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door keypad, tighten screws and bolts on the door and replace light.

02/24/2017

These guys are great. I called Jim and he sent out Scott and Walter who were great guys to work with, very polite/professional and knowledgeable, they troubleshooted the problem and ordered the part that was broken. Luckily for me it was still under warranty. Once the part came in Jim called me and scheduled it to be installed. We were extremely pleased with Walpole doors. I would highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken garage door

08/13/2016

A salesman came out and we discussed several different types of doors and their cost. I decided on a particular brand and style and he gave me an excellent price. When the doors came in they called to set up installation. They showed up on time and went right to work. They did an excellent job and cleaned up. The were very professional start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed both my garage doors to be replaced.

05/24/2016

Returned call quickly, came to do the repair within two hours.  Excellent work, professionally done, with full explanations about the service.  All at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken spring and lubricated and tuned up two garage doors.

CATEGORY garage doors

garage doors, openers, garage door repairs