Pediatric Services Springfield

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Pediatric Services is a dedicated team of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and staff who work together to provide high quality medical care that is efficient and consistent, yet compassionate and responsive to the individual and family....

02/05/2016

11/07/2012

Great interaction - really listen to the parents

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Dr Nordstrom for both of our girls. He and the rest of the doctors and NPs are so great! Helpful and really listen to us. We've had issues with my youngest and they have been there right along working with us to get her diagnosed and resolve her issues.

06/15/2012

I woudn't go anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We love Dr. Nordstrom.  He takes the time to thoroughly evaluate my son and he relates beautifully to him.  His Physician Assistant Susan is also wonderful.

04/23/2012

We meet with a bunch of doctors before we chose and we like her the best. She is very personable, thorough, and takes her time with the kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using her for three years now. It was for a visit.

04/22/2010

The entire practice has been very good and had helpful suggestions. What I like most about this practice is that they will take the time to explain things to you, even if your child/children are wailing. They don't tend to treat you like they know your children better than you do. We've been seeing Michelle Adams since our son was born (2.5 yrs).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This practice contains general care pediatricians. Our latest trip was a well check up for our newborn daughter and a sick check for our toddler son. After a very quick check (while my son complained!), my son was referred to an Ear Nose & Throat doctor. Our options were explained very clearly.

CATEGORY pediatrician

Pediatric Services is a modern pediatric practice serving children and families from birth through adolescence, focusing on wellness, prevention and education. Our desire is to offer excellent medical care with the highest levels of service and caring.