Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc

A 98 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2009

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

211 County Rd

East Freetown, MA 02717

Family operated, Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc. has been providing quality landscaping and tree services to South Coast, MA and surrounding areas for over 16 years. If you are planning a newly constructed landscape or would like to update your existing landscape, consider Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc. to assist in the process. We provide services of the highest quality, taking pride in every job - large and small. Through communication and hard work, we'll help make your yard an extension of your home....

tree service (72)landscaping (49)lawn care (47)mulch delivering (18)irrigation system (13)stone and gravel (11)fence company (8)lawn treatment (8)hardscaping (8)leaf removal (4)asphalt paving (4)excavating (4)
D

05/14/2020

"Larry" the Salesman & Supervisor, lied from the beginning about dates, and when the Men showed up His instructions were illegible. The Men could not read the order. When I complained to "Larry Gonad" He hung up on me. Showed up late every day, if at all. Then once job was done, was begging my wife "immediately " for His money. Should have made HIM wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A dog yard and reseeding, plus a granite "step" installed.

CATEGORY fencing, landscaper, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/08/2020

At first, standard and easy, a quick email on their website and a response from Kathy (the owner, which we were enthused to see this was a WBE certified business), led to an appointment the next morning with Larry. That's where the problems kicked in. Larry was rude from the start, upon inquiring what our we were paying our previous team, rather than work with us and tell us what he could do the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking to get a quote on regular lawn maintenance (mowing, weeding, etc.), spring and fall cleanups, and hedge and shrub trimming as our previous lawn care specialist is no longer around.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/21/2020

Individual called and was very rude and unprofessional. I would definitely recommend removing this company from Angie's list. It's time for some of these rude contractors to go out of business and be replaced by dependable responsible professionals without an attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grind stumps.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

03/26/2020

Hired Professional Tree & Landscaping to make repairs or to replace portions of my fence. Their response to my call was with in one day. Larry showed up and we walk through what the problem was. I was expecting him to tell me the entire fence needed replacement but he said he could save a good portion of the old fence Our meeting was on a Friday and I was told he could start work on Monday. The cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and replacement of fence

CATEGORY fencing, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/12/2020

Excellent price, difficult work performed within a week. Crew carefully preserved a nearby tree that needed to be saved, and repaired ruts in the yard from equipment without being asked. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

10/02/2019

They arrived about 9 AM and were done by noon. There was a crew of 5 with all of the right equipment. They did a great job and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 3 large pine and oak trees. Remove several branches from other trees. Remove several over grown shrubs.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/30/2019

Very pleased with my recent work by Larry and his team. I needed a new lawn and refreshed flowers beds . Larry was prompt our scheduled appt and offered his opinion and suggestions for a successful project . The team arrived and job was completed in two days . The young men were courteous,friendly and very professional. My yard was treated with utmost respect . Work was done quickly and I was surp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lawn , refresh flower beds

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/27/2019

They were excellent in all facets of my large front lawn rebuild. The sales manager was extremely responsive, and gave me a quote right on the spot. The guys performing the work were efficient and the final result was as good or better than we could have expected. They were also very flexible in working around the schedule of another contractor who was doing work in our yard, which made everything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front lawn rebuild

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/23/2019

As has been the case with all the projects we have done everything went smoothly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system and lawn rehab

CATEGORY irrigation systems, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/09/2019

Fabulous! Very professional staff who arrived a few days earlier than I expected and completed the job quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up all loose branches and our yard looked terrific. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming shrubs around the house.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Tree Removal & Pruning, Excavating, Fence Installation, Stump Grinding, Backyard Expansion, Landscape Construction, Walkways, Patios, Retaining Walls, Hardscapes, Landscape Lighting, Lawn Installations, Lawn Mowing, Spring & Fall Property Clean Up, Edging & Mulching, Snowplowing & Sanding

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa