FALMOUTH CHIMNEY SWEEP

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

CSIA Certified Sweep #361 MA Construction Supervisor Lic. #CS-024158 MA HIC Lic. #167149 MA Sheet Metal Worker Master Lic. #9017 With over 30 years in the chimney & venting industry we "think" we've seen it all. If we can't fix it we will refer you to someone who can because your family's safety IS our business! Our company is a proud member in good standing of the National and Massachusetts Chimney Sweep Guilds, fully insured and CSIA Certified. Falmouth Chimney Sweep is a full service chimney sweeping, maintenance, & repair company. We perform all levels of inspection and sweeping services, relining of flues, masonry repairs, and water problem & draft problem resolution. We also install wood and pellet stoves, chimney caps, and chimney flashing. Dryer vent cleaning, repair, & installation is another of the services we offer. Our gutter division--Upper Cape Gutter Cleaning and Protection Systems--cleans gutters and installs a custom crafted, diamond mesh gutter cover....

Creative Masonry & Landscape

Creative Masonry and Landscape employs a handpicked team of dedicated technicians who know the best landscape, retaining wall and paver installations. We offer free estimates. We are enjoying repeat business, (improvements accomplished over the span of a few years) and a volume of referrals from satisfied customers.

02/12/2018

This is a company no one needs to deal with. He was asked to diagnose a leak in my gas fireplace flue. After first charging $150.00 for a "review" of the fireplaces in my home, he concludes that the storm collar is causing the leak into my firebox. He charges me $250.00 for this and, after several weeks, I note that the water is continuing to leak. I call him out again and he decides that, now, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot leak from chimney flue.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

09/17/2016

I have used Falmouth Chimney Sweep for many years and can not say enough about the them. They are very professional and polite, from scheduling an appointment to the workers. Joe Bento, the owner, is very concerned about customer satisfaction and goes above and beyond if there is a problem, which you rarely find from a company anymore. I would highly recommend them. Joan P.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep

12/28/2015

Would have gone fine if they were allowed to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An excellent choice.  As we have a pellet stove and they are not allowed by proprietary companies to have access to schematics they are no longer able to do cleanings.  How does this happen?  Anyhow they always did a great job.  Great guys!

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. Again we are sorry we cannot continue to service your pellet stove. We thought long and hard about this and felt that if we cannot give you the best possible service we cannot accept the job. We certainly appreciate your understanding on this matter and your kind words.

09/21/2015

I was very satisfied with the service.  The gentleman showed up on time, did a good job, recommended things that will need to be done but gave realistic time frames of when that work would be needed.  Didn't feel pressured.  Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning and inspection of chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

03/03/2015

They responded via email right after the inquiry, had a flexible schedule, showed up on time and were professional.  The realtor I dealt with recommended them, and it was a great choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested a inspection of the chimney in our new home.  At the time, Inspections only are priced at $150 regardless of the number of chimneys or flues and includes the written report.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Chimney sweeping, chimney inspections, installation of chimney liners, wood and pellet stoves, caps, & flashing, leak and draft problem resolution, all types of chimney masonry repair, dryer vent cleaning and repair, gutter cleaning, gutter protection installation

Gutter installation. We install the protection system but not the gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available