AJF Construction Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/02/2020

700 Groton St

Dunstable, MA 01827

AJF Construction is family owned and operated with all the licenses, registrations, and insurance for your home remodeling/repair needs. An unsurpassed commitment to quality and honesty. Our company owner is a third generation hands-on general contractor. We offer free estimates to homeowners. Licensed and insured sub-contractors are available for larger projects requiring other licensed professionals....

woodworking (50)door installation (18)home remodeling (15)deck building (13)drywall repair (10)window replacement (7)home remodeling (6)siding (6)roofing (6)flooring (5)closet design (5)tile installation (5)

07/03/2020

Very good. The repair was quality and Tony was great to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of broken garage window

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/01/2020

It went excellent. The job was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large 240V through-the-wall air conditioner removed and the hole in the wall sealed up and sided.

CATEGORY picture framing,siding,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/16/2020

They arrived on time every morning. My yard was very clean at the end of each day. The knowledge and attention to detail with this company made it a smooth project and it was completed in a timely manner as I was told. I would highly recommend this company and will be calling them back when I'm ready to do my windows and kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build a new deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

06/12/2020

When I inquired about installing a couple of Barn Doors, this is what Anthony replied and he even left a voice message, a very unprofessional response. If he does not want the job. He can say so. đź‘Ť Great sounds like you should have it done in no time. If you are capable of purchasing the materials you should be able to complete what you started. good luck! what you are doing asking a professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Barn Doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

The request submitted is not accurate. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

10/23/2019

Tony did a fantastic job. He arrived when he said he would. He knew just what to do to support the front entrance roof while replacing each column. He completed the installation and clean-up in about 3 hours. I definitely would hire AJF Construction for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two 8' porch columns.

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/13/2019

It was a complicated job but he handled it beautifully and did a complete repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door frame repair

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

06/02/2019

Tony was great. We could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work and we felt that his price for the work was an excellent value. We'll surely be calling Tony again for future work we need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split one larger room into 2, adding closet between them. Custom cubbies and shelves. Add 2 doors between rooms.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

04/19/2019

Tony arrived on time, was very efficient, did a great job of ensuring the door was sealed from the outside air and elements, did caulking, foam insulation, used primed wood, did fine finish work, spoke with my husband along the way to ensure the right decisions, and even rewired the new door for the alarm system. Everything looks great! I now just need to do finish painting work on the door casing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the front door replaced (exterior door replaced and storm door was reused)

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

04/08/2019

This is the third job that I've hired AJF Construction to do at my house and it won't be the last. First, Tony arrives when he says he will. Tony returns phone calls promptly. Tony gives his honest, unvarnished, expert opinion which invariably leads to us saving money on our projects. This bath remodel went great. He and his crew are polite and respectful of the impact a remodel has on the family ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

03/25/2019

Tony is, without a doubt, the best contractor I have dealt with over the past 20+ years as a homeowner! I needed work done on a couple different areas of my house last Fall, one due to damage cause by an exterior water leak. Tony got back to me right away (none of the other contractors even bothered to return my calls!), was more than accommodating when it came to my work schedule, showed up on ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace damaged exterior sheathing. Repair/replace rotted exterior window sills. Repair exterior leak.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

General Contracting. Remodeling - Kitchens & Bathrooms, Windows, Doors, Decks, porches. Roofing, gutters, downspouts, perimeter drains. Siding, Masonry, Pavers, walls, patios, Carpentry, Closets, Shelving, Framing, Stairs. Drywall, painting(for projects) Countertops & backsplash, Tile, Flooring,

Check, PayPal