Construforma Masonry

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

10 Johnathan Pass

Dudley, MA 01571

Masonry contractors , fireplaces , front brick steps and more , call us for a free quote Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/ConstruformaMasonry/about/...

Masonry (13)Chimney Repair (8)Chimney Caps (2)

09/30/2018

They showed up exactly when promised, worked hard for three days, performed the job just as I envisioned it, and cleaned up carefully. They are dedicated to their work, and we recommend them highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old concrete curbing and a set of concrete stairs, installed 55 feet of granite curbing, and removed all the concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

D

06/14/2018

This was a waste of everyone's time. I let them know what I needed done and they scheduled someone to come out. I took time off of work and they sent someone out for an estimate. I told him the same thing as I had requested. His response was "No, have a a painter do it", when I showed him the inside, I got the same response. When I asked if he could look at the fireplace to see if it needed repair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing of chimney to house due to settling (inside and out)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

04/15/2018

Construforma pointed our foundation interior basement bricks and fieldstone and added a cap to our wood-burning fireplace chimney. They did a terrific job. They were prompt, efficient and nice, and they cleaned up. They were also generous with their knowledge, offering professional opinions and assistance with issues that we asked about but had not hired them to address. We recommend them highly a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Point interior foundation bricks and fieldstone of 130-year old house; improve fireplace draft by correcting chimney cap

CATEGORY masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

04/10/2018

Excellent work! Very professional and responsive. Easy to deal with. Prompt, worked on our job continuously till it was done, thorough clean-up. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New chimney, repair bluestone front walk

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

07/16/2017

Great job. Very friendly and nice people to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney was 30 years old and in need of repair. They were on time for the estimate and showed up to do the job when they said they would. They removed our old two flue chimney and replaced it with new materials including a chimney cap for a very fair price. They cleaned up and took all the rubbish with them. Very nice people also. I would hire them again. GREAT JOB,

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

06/25/2017

They did a wonderful job replacing my brick stairs. They redid my bricks and put granite risers. They also redid one of the brick walls attached to my stairs and capped off both walls with granite.. They were very professional, timely and reasonably priced. I would definitely rehire them..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

06/17/2017

Geilton Rossi and his crew were fantastic! They did a wonderful job replacing a retaining wall across the entire front end of my property. They were professional, timely, very reasonable and completed work is beautiful. I didn't think I would ever say that about a retaining wall... but it looks so good.. a huge improvement over the prior structure. I would highly recommend Construforma to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilding Retaining Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

06/16/2017

Very fair pricing , showed up when expected , good work and cleaned up . Absolutely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a Brick, Stone or Block Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

06/14/2017

Rossi did a great job. Outlining what needed to be done, completed it quickly and efficiently. Would definitely work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair steps and stonewall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2016

06/14/2017

Made all appointment times on time. Explained in detail work needed and repair process Performed all the worked as stated and on time with no hidden middle of the job costs Good crew and cleaned up work site when completed. Professional and will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repoint Chimney, and fix brick steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

Repoint, walkways ,bluestone ,patio ,stone veneer, front steps ,masonry general, fireplaces , chimneys , pavers,

Not Applicable