Eager Beaver Stump Grinding

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2013

Stump Grinding - All work performed by owner/operator. My stump grinding machine is a self propelled unit. This means that I don’t have to back a truck over your lawn to get to the stump, rather I simply walk beside the unit when making my approach. Most importantly it also means there will be very little if any lawn damage. My machine is big enough to handle any size stump but small enough to fit thru a standard fence/gate opening which means there is hardly a stump I can’t get to. Clean up is standard and chip removal is an option if desired. Professional Service - Fully Insured - Free Estimates....

The Poison Ivy Guy

60  REVIEWS
The Poison Ivy Guy

We are LICENSED and INSURED professional POISON IVY ERADICATORS covering ALL OF MASSACHUSETTS. We DO NOT offer Lawn Care or Landscaping Services. We are located in MetroWest so have the quickest response to Berlin, Boylston, Bolton, Hudson, Northborough, Marlborough, Southborough, Westborough, West Boylston, Worcester, Shrewsbury, Clinton, Lancaster, Sterling, Hopkinton, and Holliston. We do kill poison ivy in ALL OF MASSACHUSETTS so travel beyond these towns as well. We are affiliated with Coopers Poison Ivy Eradication Service. "No job is too small, so give us a call!"

Award 2019

03/18/2019

He called me back right away, gave me a quote and was out within a week to take care of the tree. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump Grinding

10/12/2018

He is always on time and we've never had any complaints. He shows up and does the job well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for stump grinding.

10/12/2018

It was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done some tree work, wood chipping, and stump grinding, as well as some landscaping work.

05/23/2018

excellent results. friendly, efficient, prompt. went above and beyond what I had expected. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stump grinding and root removal

CATEGORY tree service

Stump Grinding, Roto Tilling & Cultivating, Lawn Maintenance - Spring & Fall Clean Ups, Lime/Fert/Seed, Edging etc.

Excavating Service, Tree Work