Vaughan Plumbing & Heating LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16 Roosevelt Rd

Dedham, MA 02026

Vaughan Plumbing And Heating is small hands on company. Our main goal is to offer you great service and build our company with happy clients. We can suit your busy schedule and meet your needs. Fully licensed and Insured, Mass Lic. 15005...

Plumbing (232)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (17)Drain Cleaning (14)Water Heaters (13)Heating and Air Conditioning (12)Natural Gas Lines (8)Wells and Pumps (1)Drain Pipe Installation (1)Uncategorized Services (1)

09/11/2019

Excellent work by Greg and his crew. Took a few days to accomplish, as explained in the proposal, and was done on time, on budget, and with a very helpful and professional crew (answered every question I could think of with details of why and how). Even the oil tank removal crew was not only pleasant to work with but very professional and there was no clean-up required by us - they left the cellar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted from oil to gas heat (steam system) and also removed all the old, including the 200 gal oil tank.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

05/10/2019

Each time I have used Vaughn Plumbing they have been responsive and the work is well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

03/28/2019

I cannot say enough great things about Vaughan Plumbing! Greg was extremely prompt in responding to my online request and he was very knowledgeable of the issue on the telephone. Vaughan was available for service the next day, however due to my schedule I scheduled two days out. They arrived on time and jumped right into the job. After looking at the leaking radiator, it was determined that the va...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking steam radiator - replacement of valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

12/14/2018

My house is now warm in winter for the first time in years, and several other plumbers, btw. Couldn’t be more pleased. Greg’s employees are a great bunch of guys too. Very fair price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circulator pump had shorted out and this was diagnosed and replaced. I liked that they opened up the defective pump to see if it could be repaired rather than just replacing it. They also checked the whole system and replaced a valve in the circulating hot water baseboards.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

10/29/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Greg's team. I first had them remove an old oil boiler and tank, and replace with a high efficiency gas boiler in late 2012. They were prompt, explained the options and costs well, didn't try to upsell, and treated us like knowledgeable human beings (a refreshing change from most Boston area contractors). The work was done carefully and neatly, and we never ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High efficiency boiler installation and plumbing for bathroom

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

03/21/2018

Greg responded and we scheduled the work in a few days. Chris did a great job pulling out the old vanity, slicing off tiles in the way, adjusted our pipes to the new confiuration, and sealed in the sink. He also recommended updating one piece that was affected by the rot. Greg is fair. I have used Vaughn Plumbing for various jobs over the past 3 or 4 years, and find their professionals competent a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Vanity sink unit replaced. Former vanity sink developed rot after 8 years. I had thought it would be a simple faucet filament replacement. My husband noticed leak a few months back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

01/07/2018

I have had nothing but good service from Vaughn so far. This was the first job I hired them for, and they were punctual, courteous, and the work was well done. I have since hired them again for other jobs and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install basement sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

10/02/2017

The work was performed efficiently and professionally. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed washer and gas dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2017

08/14/2017

Really well. They returned my call quickly, scheduled me in with very little wait time, arrived on time. Guys were friendly and and did the job quickly/neatly/thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water tank replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

08/11/2017

Very well. Only improvement would have been to have part on hand rather than run out to get it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shower head and lnobs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

No job to small, sewer cleaning & video, water heaters, gas piping, leaky pipes, outdoor spigots, toilet install & repair, garbage disposals, drains, small repairs, sewer pipe replacement, sump pumps, water hammer. lack of hot water. toilet repair. water saving products. rotted pipes. stoves, shower valve replacement & repair. Navien certified repair contractor, oil to gas conversions, gas boiler installation & repair.

Air Conditioning, HVAC