Plumbing Solutions Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/01/2020

5 Business St

Dedham, MA 02026

Owned and operated by the Sullivan Family since 1987. We at Plumbing Solutions, Inc long ago decided to concentrate on the service & repair business. This niche requires some special adaptations in order to remain successful. Number one is the realization that we are dealing with people, not just pipes and fixtures, and that means satisfying each individual client's idea of service. We must be punctual, clean, and readily available in addition to knowledgeable and competent, and we constantly strive to keep improving in all those categories....

plumber (76)water heater repair and installation (10)drain cleaning (6)hvac repair (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)gas leak repair (1)gas fireplace repair (1)home remodeling (4)interior painting (1)flooring (1)

12/16/2019

Kevin called ahead, arrived on time and did good work for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and replaced shower pipe and head

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was great working with you. Matt Sullivan, President

09/19/2018

Reached out to the company by email and received prompt response. I had several small projects which needed attention: misbehaving toilets, tub faucet replacement, outdoor tap replacement. Artie came out and took care of all of these in one morning. We also looked at my water heater, which Artie advised was near the end of its dependable life. A week later, I had them replace that too. Company is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace 2 toilets, tub faucet, backyard tap; replace water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

11/09/2017

Tim is very skilled and made the repairs in a cramped to access space. As the pipe was part of the heating system the boiler needed to be drained and when restated he noticed 3 of the heating system float vents were in need of replacement. The took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of leaking forced hot water heating pipe in crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

07/06/2017

They do a good job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a dripping faucet for me. In the past few years, they've changed multiple faucets for me in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

05/03/2017

Swift clean work. I went with the better of the two models they had on the truck. I wanted a professional job this time, after DIY more than a decade before. Some sticker shock involved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a garbage disposer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

04/03/2017

I'd read and heard many excellent reports on Plumbing Solutions, and they had been recommended by a friend, but none of that prepared me for the actual experience. I'm sure there are other plumbing contractors who are worthy of couldn't-possibly-have-been-better reviews, but I've never found one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer installed, two pipes replaced, toilet secured.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

03/06/2017

Matt and Team were responsive, punctual, efficient, capable, informative, friendly. They did an excellent job and we would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired shower head vacuum breaker, bathroom sink faucet, and rain barrel spigot.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

01/09/2016

Matt was fantastic. We were switching from oil to gas heating and looking to convert our current system. The plumbers we have used for years couldn't do the job and so we looked around for bids. Plumbing Solutions came in with a competitive bid and we couldn't be more thrilled with our decision to hire them. They were very easy to talk to - providing a thorough description of the work by email and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They converted our existing oil heating system to a natural gas system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2015

C

11/03/2015

Did not go with him because he was way too expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a second water meter

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

Thank you very much for your Angie's List review of our company's proposal. Our free proposals are a great way for clients to determine whether or not our company is a good fit for their needs. While we may not have been a good fit for your needs, I trust you were able to find a contractor that was. Thank you, again :)

10/07/2015

I have been using Plumbing Solutions for many years - they have always been an excellent provider of plumbing solutions. I will certainly continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Solutions fixed some leaky toilets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

Plumbing, heating & gas piping services, including boiler & water heater repairs & replacements, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, drain clearing, appliance installations, water filtration systems, fixture repairs & replacements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express