BELL AIR MOVING

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19 DOMINIC COURT

Dedham, MA 02026

We provide fast, efficient, detailed moving services at affordable prices in the Greater Boston/ Massachusetts area and beyond and have for 20 plus years. Moving is our passion and we do it with love and pride. We move everything from one item to your entire house. We will move your furniture around the house. We load and unload the truck and any type of Pod. We work for you on storage units, warehouse, condominiums, office space and much more. We have flexible and affordable rates. We do only what make sense to YOU and YOUR family. Bell Air Moving is a full service Company. We provide an affordable price that does not compromise the quality of our service. Please call us at (617) 968-6633 so that we explain to you how our customers come back to us every time they move as well us how they recommend us to their friends and family. ...

moving (153)storage unit (4)hauling (2)piano moving (2)

02/01/2020

EXCELLENT! I hired Bell Air because of all the 5 star reviews on several review sites. I wanted someone local. The process was so easy. I began emailing Nick with all my questions 3 months prior. Nick was very responsive. I was nervous about the process and had never used a moving company, I'd always relied on friends and family, but Nick helped me figure out all my needs. Three men and a truck ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 3 BR house-house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Hi. It was a pure pleasure to read this review. Thank you. Special thank you for your business. Bell Air movers crew.

01/24/2020

Scheduled appointment so I could obtain an estimate in Jan 2020. Came home from work early to meet their employee. Bell Air never came or called to say that they were running late. When I called they did not know where their employee was. I would not trust this company to move my belongings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for this review. Fact : Our employee was 20 min. late for a free of charge in-home moving estimate. One hour window which was chosen by the customer himself 3-4 pm Friday. (rush-hour traffic) At the initial contact, we made attempts to offer an arrival window that was somewhat convenient for us as well. It didn't work. About 2 minutes before 4pm. customer calls to the office and asked wh...

08/18/2019

Excellent follow up, professional, could tell there would be few if any issues. I just went with a local due to friend of family- and we all know how THAT goes and they were not on Angie’s list either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not choose this company but would consider again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/07/2019

I recommend bell air for any moving. They are very professional and careful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired bell air to move from Quincy to Westwood MA

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

08/05/2019

It went well. Their was a malfunction with the truck, so they got to their destinations late, but they were professional in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The moved a dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, 2 nightstands, and a queen bed frame from Riverside RI to Boston MA.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

10/23/2018

Guys were great - professional, good communication, punctual. Nick was nothing but helpful and got me scheduled quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a massive treadmill downstairs to a different room

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

07/26/2018

Movses and Artur arrived promptly, listened fully to the plan of what to put on the truck, what to leave in place, and what to move from floor to floor. They were efficient, strong, courteous, and careful. All furniture and belongings arrived safely, despite intermittent rain throughout the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture within our house, and moved furniture and boxes across the state

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

06/15/2018

I was kind of amazed that they were actually able to fit everything we had onto their truck. They did an excellent job and were courteous the whole time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Brookline to Gloucester

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

05/19/2018

Best moving experience that I have ever had! On time, great communicators, reliable, treated our stuff with great care (nothing lost or broken), and affordable. Would 100% recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cross-state move from 4-level 2BR/2BA condo to 2BR/BA apartment with a 4th floor walk-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

02/05/2018

I don't know if I could possibly recommend someone more highly than Bell Air Moving. Traumatized by my past experiences, I have always been in fear of movers and thought that the best one can expect is mediocrity (and I've seen much worse in my many moves). Well, Nick and his guys showed me that I was wrong. They treated us like their own family. From accommodating us on a short notice on the busi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move household from Brighton to Brookline

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

MOVING,PIANO MOVING,AFFORDABLE RELOCATION,FULL SERVICE MOVING,OFFICE MOVING,COMMERCIAL MOVING,LUST MIN.MOVE,AFFORDABLE MOVING.ANTIQUE , STORAGE , PACKING , SUPPLIES .

HAZARDOUS MATERIALS , AS DEFINED BY THE U.S. SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION , ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR SHIPPING : A.Corrosives . B. Combustible liquids . C. Explosives . D. Flammables. E. Compressed gasses. Please contact us if you have any questions about the above items.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal