Arcaya remodeling

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2013

General contractor, mason,carpenter,hardscaping,cabinetry. Additional Email - arcayaremodeling@me.com ....

Deco finish carpentry

Deco Finish Carpentry - based in Danbury, CT

01/24/2020

Consumers beware! We were swindled by this contractor. After paying this contractor a substantial amount of money, he abandoned our job. He abandoned our job on November 21, 2019, leaving us with a house with no electricity, no plumbing, no kitchen, missing windows, unfinished stairs, unfinished floors, unfinished tiling, no baseboards, no interior doors, no window trims, unfinished deck, unfinish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition and home renovation

CATEGORY contractors,decks,concrete driveway,electrician,egress windows,fences,plumbing,remodeling,siding,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling,driveway gates

ONCE AGAIN, YOU DENIED ME THE ACCESS TO THE WORKING PLACE. YOU CHANGE THE LOCK. I HAVE ASKED YOU, IN A REPETITIVE WAY, PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE THE INTERIOR WORK, AND, PLEASE, DO NOT SPOIL MY REPUTATION, IM 70 YEARS OLD, AND THIS IS MY ONLY WAY OF LEAVING. MORE YOU ARE STATING LIES, THE ONLY ONE THAT IS HURTING IS YOURSELF.

08/17/2015

Top notch work throughout, extremely responsive. We scheduled the work to be done while we were out of town and even though we were gone, Luis kept us apprised of everything. No surprises and all the work was done by the time we got home. I would definitely use Luis again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a good amount of water damage that needed to be fixed. He demo'd a hardwood floor, and replaced the subfloor that was damaged. He put new sheetrock on walls with water damage and painted throughout.

CATEGORY decks

03/10/2015

Professional service.THe job was completed in a timely fashion. The work was high quality.  have used him in the past to create 2 bathrooms. Again the work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice dam, emergency repairs to interior living room

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

[member name removed], GREAT HUMAN BEING! I LOVE YOU AND ZIGGY, YOUR LOVELY RETRIEVER.

02/20/2014

In an old house things are not always level or straight-forward. They made sure that the windows were properly reinforced (this is a 100 year old house and building codes were definitely different then), insulated around the frames, and then trimmed so that they blend in perfectly with the existing window frames. They had to do some extra work to account for some of the original windows in being s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arcaya has done a couple of projects for us now. Most recently, I called him to replace our windows that didn't quite fit and were drafty and useless with good quality Andersen insulated windows. He and his team did a great job. I called him for this work because previously he had rebuilt the front porches on our 3-decker and I liked his work on that job.

CATEGORY remodeling

WE REALLY WERE NOT AT WORK,…….WE FEEL AT HOME. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK FOR YOU TWO [removed member name] THANK YOU FOR THE TEA , THANK YOU FOR HE LOVE, THANK YOU FOR THE WORK AND THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. LUIS ABERTO ARCAYA AND TEAM

10/20/2013

I am pleased to recommend Arcaya Remodeling.  They completed a renovation of my bathroom that included the installation of new fixtures, painting, electrical work, and tiling.  Luis Arcaya was professional and friendly and his crew were efficient, respectful, and left things in an orderly manner.  As the work was being completed Luis would make suggestions about possible improvements, some of whic...

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

[member name removed], THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST

Remodeling, concrete, fencing, windows, construction. Structural works, hardscaping, siding.porches, kitchens, bathrooms,siding , fascia, soffit, gutters, structural works, high altitude works,Tourettes ,tiles,floors, painting, plaster,masonry, hardscape, new constructions,roofing, drywall commercial construction, dormers,cedar shingles,chimneys

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal