SUPERIOR LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANERS INC

Angie's List since July 2001

5StarCleaningServices

i like to start off that i just started to open my own business and it's called 5 Star Cleaning Services. i'm the Manager of the team what stand me out is the that i give great quality in the job i perform to make sure that our customer are satisfy and proud off what we accomplish and that we get good feed back from our customer. I been in the cleaning business for 26 yr and decided to go on my own my business provides Commercial Cleaning, Office Cleaning, After party cleaning, Move in/Move out cleaning, Apartment cleaning, Real Estate services, Strip and wax floors, Shampoo carpets, Glass cleaning we are here to serve our customer to provide them what they want we clean this apartment for a customer and he was amaze of the wonderful work we did for him i like you to consider in working and to help me out to get started and moving on with my company i thank you in considering my proposal invite me to be successful and to learn more about your company.

12/12/2012

Work was timely and well done.  Because one of the coats had leather trim, they explained that there was a small chance that the dry cleaning process could affect the material.  I appreciated that they borought this to my attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry cleaning of several coats and garments.

CATEGORY dry cleaning