Matt Salerno Home Improvements

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2004

Installation of windows & Doors, decks, porches...

N/A

Escobar Painting

0  REVIEWS
Escobar Painting

12/12/2017

Quality of materials and prompt installation resulted in smooth result. Would use again without hesitation, friendly and personable besides being skilled tradesman,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of three replacement windows

08/11/2017

He and his team are always professional, on time, and neat. I highly recommend them for any replacement window needs you have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt has installed a number of replacement windows for us over the years.

04/01/2016

If you are considering a window project and are concerned about excellent craftsman ship,daily clean-up, and timely completion....Matt Salerno is your man!  Matt and his small crew work well together. They are friendly and pleasant to have in your home. Matt suggests you work with the window retailer of your choice for selecion and purchase... then Matt handles everything else including disposal o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 27 new construction windows to replace old, worn out windows in our home

10/07/2013

We used Matt to replace a walkout basement door.  The door was a custom size, so it took a little while to come in.  But once it did, Matt's team was ready to install. I was impressed with the level of detail paid to the installation, including a new threshold and new exterior trim.  They also left the job site immaculate.  I felt like they did a good job taking care of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace walkout basement door

CATEGORY doors

08/30/2013

Matt was excellent. I did not end up using him but he came right away and he was good. He gave a definitely fair price. I liked his demeanor. You could tell that he was very easy to work with and knowledgeable. I would definitely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Matt Salerno Home Improvements within the past year for the installation of six or eight doors.

CATEGORY doors

Replacement windows, door, custom decks, finished basement, siding, porches & enclosure.

3 Year Labour