PRO-TECH WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS INC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since December 2007

C Rated | 3 Reviews

LICENSE #'S: 10198, MA HIC #144335 & CT HIC #602175. Family owned and operated....

Boucher Construction Services

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/07/2013

They came in when needed, and were very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofed exterior of foundation during construction

C

03/16/2010

Called for estimate. Estimate given over the phone and sent by mail without anyone sent on site to view issue. Called and e-mailed as terms of "contract" seemed questionable to me and asked if they would send someone on site to do estimate. They did not return contact for more than a week. I chose not to use them to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to come to waterproof my basement which has a leak around the PVC that takes water out to the sewer through the foundation.

07/11/2009

The installation seemed to have worked for about 5 years.Last year(2008) we had very heavy rains that cause water to come gushing in my house. I called Pro Tech. They had someone come out to look at the problem. I was told Ron(who I believe is the owner and the person I originally dealt with) would call me to come out to look at it and discuss it. He never did. When I tried to reach him, he did no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2003 I hired Pro Tech to install about 25 feet of drainage pipe in the back of my house along the edge of my foundation to prevent water from entering the house. It did not last.They also built a retaining wall perpendicular to that. The retaining wall is now leaning.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WATERPROOFING, INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DRAINAGE SYSTEMS INSTALLATION, STABILIZE BLOCK FOUNDATION WALLS, RAISE & STABILIZE FOUNDATIONS, SUMP PUMPS, GRADING, CORRECT DOWNSPOUTS & GUTTERS, REPOINT MASONRY. SEALING BRICK VENEER, BLOCK WALLS, SPLIT FACE BLOCKS, CRACKS IN FOUNDATION, CHIMNEYS & INTERIOR OF FOUNDATIONS. CAULKING OF DOORS, WINDOWS & CONTROL JOINTS. TUFF-N-DRY, WARM-N-DRI, WATCHDOG WATERPROOFING, REINFORCER & FASTEL SYSTEMS.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa