Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 24 Reviews

There are 46 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 0 patients per day....

03/20/2017

I have had a good working relationship with the Harvard Van Guard Associates!! Most of the staff have been very professional & friendly!! Being disabled with lots of medical conditions make it a difficult transition when changing doctors! Most of the staff have been easy to work with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing Primary Doctor & referrals to Specialty Doctors and changes in Medications!!

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

06/15/2015

The technical assistants were punctual and very thorough. The doctor was attentive and personable. She had immediate access to my computer records and followed up on a suspected problem. I also liked the fact that she is a bit conservative about the second eye surgery, considering that I had some difficulties with the first eye. She seemed to be more concerned about my safety than her income.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular eye exam and follow up to cataract surgery.

CATEGORY optometrist, internist

01/19/2015

The service was fine. My husband had no complaints. The staff is excellent. He really likes his doctor. He only waited about five minutes for his appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went in for a routine checkup and blood work.

CATEGORY obgyn, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pediatrician, family doctor, internist

02/23/2014

Amazing. Punctual friendly. Accommodating and supportive. So impressed with this facility and the care I have received recently.

CATEGORY internist

03/01/2013

They are very good, efficient and run right on schedule pretty well. Because everything is right there I don't have to go to a lot of different places to get things done. They seem to follow up on test results; I don't have to call them; they notify me. Sometimes I wonder if they go overboard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. It is a clinic with doctors, a pharmacy, X-rays and other services, all under one roof.

CATEGORY family doctor

Hospital general including allergy, behavioral health, cardiology, complex chronic care, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, internal medicine, neurology, nurse-midwifery, obstetrics, gynecology, ophthalmology, optometry, orthopaedics & sports medicine, pediatrics, physical therapy, podiatry, pulmonology, rheumatology, surgery, urogynecology, urology, laboratory, nutrition, optical & pharmacy.

Ask for details.