Chelmsford Animal Hospital

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

03/09/2017

08/01/2015

03/31/2014

We discovered fleas on the indoor cat, and hadn't found her a vet yet due to a recent relocation. It was a holiday so we didn't have high hopes about being able to get her in that day. Not only did Chelmsford Animal Hospital get us in last minute, but they gave us awesome new flea medicine that worked well, treated the terrified cat with kindness and gentleness, and were wicked nice to boot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled a last-minute appointment, de-flea'd the cat, gave shots.

03/19/2014

AH.My dogs got tangled on each others collars. One of the dogs began to choke. She had some intra-ocular pressure and bleeding in her sclera and we were very worried. Dr. Cushing spoke with us on the phone same day (even though it was Sunday) to lessen our worries and the next day we went in to see her. My dog had blood in her eye and the vessels of her sclera had burst. They were very reassuring ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Calculated eye pressures and determined course of action

09/09/2013

The vets were very nice and gentle. They were communicative and the staff was nice. The facility is clean. However, I think they were a little more expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Chelmsford Animal Hospital for veterinary care. She got shots and blood taken there.