Poli Mortgage Group, Inc. NMLS # 1979,

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2003

Poli Mortgage Group, Inc. is a privately held business founded by Edmund “Chip” in 2001. Poli Mortgage, with its direct lending power, numerous banking and industry partners, highly secure internal platform & process, and best in class Customer Service, is committed to providing a vast range of customized mortgage programs to satisfy most borrower’s financial requirements. Program offerings include FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC, ARM, debt consolidation, home improvement, and other niche & jumbo loans. NMLS # 1979, MA Mortgage Lender & Broker MC1979 (Norwood); Branch Lic MC1979-102 (Boston, MA), Branch Lic MC1979-104 (Pittsfield, MA), Branch Lic MC1979-100 (Randolph, MA); NH Mortgage Banker 8761-MB; CT Mortgage Lender 10555; VT Mortgage Lender 6092; VT Mortgage Broker 0927 MB; ME Supervised Lender SLM6369; RI Loan Broker 20031537LB; RI Lender 20062141LL; Maryland Lender License # 19325; FL Correspondent Mortgage Lender CL0700598 (MA Office), FL Lender License MLD3, Sunrise Branch License #MLDB1, GA Residential Licensee #23995, GA Branch Lic MC1979-101 (Duluth, GA), Branch License L-148839-103 (Decatur); AL Consumer Credit 21058; TN Mortgage License 4302; NC Lender AL-148839...

Aurora Financial

80  REVIEWS
Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

02/23/2015

I have been following mortgage rates for some time, and I noticed that Poli was often the best rate. Thinking that it was another bait-and-switch, I ignored them for a while, but when rates started falling I decided to give them a call to find out if they would honor the advertised rates posted on Zillow.com. Sure enough Chip said they would honor that and even provided some alternative mixes of r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinanced my mortgage

CATEGORY mortgage broker,banks

12/30/2014

Very well. They had the best rates, reasonable fees, and were very professional and organized. Whole process went quite smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage refinance

CATEGORY mortgage broker,banks

11/03/2014

The process was painless and smooth.  Poli Mortgage has the highest level of integrity of any mortgage firm I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chip and his team helped us out with a very complicated purchase this year. Prior to this he helped us refinance multiple times - all without any out of pocket expenses. I have worked with other mortgage originators but none compare to Chip and his team at Poli Mortgage.

07/30/2010

My experience with them was excellent. I have used them a couple of times now. They were efficient and very approachable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Poli Mortgage about 3 to 4 years ago for refinancing.

10/30/2008

We've been very happy with the services from Poli Mortgage. Both times we have used Chris Poli, and we will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've gotten two mortgages through Poli Mortgage.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Poli Mortgage Group is an independent, privately owned and operated mortgage lender. As a lender, we have the ability to offer our clients the right mortgage program for their needs and with the best interest rate possible. Our complete in-house team, including processors and underwriters ensure that each and every customer experience is a positive one through to a smooth closing. Our program offerings include FHA, VA, USDA, and many more.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa