OLIVEIRA PAINTING INC

A86 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2008

2564 Massachusetts Ave

Cambridge, MA 02140

Oliveira Painting, Inc. is family owned and operated company. We are a full service painting company. We offer a variety of residential painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. We are Licensed, Insured and Lead Safe Certified. For more information or a free estimate contact us at 781-233-1054 or www.OliveiraPainting.com...

Exterior Painting (70)Interior Painting (33)Pressure Washing (11)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Drywall (8)Plaster (3)Deck Maintenance (3)Wallpaper Removal (3)Unfinished Carpentry (2)Gutter Cleaning (2)

04/27/2019

Simply put, Oliveira Painting did a marvelous job painting our home. We live in a dense neighborhood and Oliveira managed to get the job done with minimal disturbance to our neighbors. The workers were all incredibly professional and cleaned up meticulously after each day. The coat still looks fresh over two years later!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

12/04/2018

Went very well. Had the walls and ceilings painted in four rooms, living room, dining room, bedroom and study. The walls hadn't been painted in many years and required considerable prep work. Also, in the study had a new ceiling installed as there were numerous crack in the existing one. Very pleased with the quality of the work and I found Roni the owner and his crew very easy to work with and wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

10/09/2017

We had a difficult situation with the paint on our house when we bought it a few years ago. It was peeling all over the place and clearly needed to be re-done. But once we moved in, neighbors told us "no one's been able to keep paint on that house in 20 years." Oliveira brought in the Benjamin Moore dealer who did all sorts of testing and determined that the clapboards were too damp and needed to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters

02/18/2017

I got a call from Adriano the same weekend day that I submitted my request through their website. That's good customer service. They kindly offered to came to look at our bathroom ceiling the following Saturday, since it is hard for my husband and I to get away from work during the week. Roni outlined possible solutions for our bathroom ceiling, which has peeled twice since being painted by anothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a peeling bathroom ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

10/03/2016

VeryWell. There were some issues with the triple decker painting which he addressed. The interior work was also quite good. Ronnie is a very good communicator, good at returning messages and sticking to deadlines. He seems to have a small cohesive team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the past several years we have had the exterior of our shared Cambridge triple-decker painted by Oliviera Painting, and then when moving we had them paint the interior, and now at our new place in Cambridge we've had some rooms painted and expect to call them again when the outside has to be addressed.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

09/08/2016

High quality work. The paint job was great. They were very tidy when cleaning up, which was greatly appreciated with family and pets running around in the evenings. No paint chips or dust, and everything was well covered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting: kitchen, dining room, windows, trim.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

04/16/2016

This is the best painter we ever hired. I have never had anyone do such an excellent job. I will hire him for any painting I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted whole house including woodwork. Patched wall board, primed and sanded surfaces. Also painted an outdoor deck with railings.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2016

03/05/2016

We made an appointment with them through Angies List- they never showed or returned calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment with them through Angies List- they never showed or returned calls.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2016

10/19/2015

The estimate was in the range of one other I had, but both were more than I wanted to pay as the owner for painting a rental unit. The painter that I found for the rental was fine for a rental at about 2/3 the cost of this contractor, but I would definitely call this contractor for my own home based on his promptness, professionalism, and excellent reviews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my property and gave me a detailed estimate for painting a rental unit. He was quick to respond to my request, professional and prompt with his estimate.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

10/17/2015

Celso and his crew were terrific.  They were very professional, hard working, and patient with my evolving color selections.  The paint job looks fantastic and they did it with minimal disruption to my gardens! Celso managed to provide premium grade latex and stain for a price similar to standard grade, his team took the time to ensure all surfaces where well prepared, caulked and primes.  Our exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed all surfaces (including garden fence!), replace rotting wood (railings spindles), apply base and finish coats of paint/stain (4 colors).

CATEGORY contractors, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2015

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Historic Home Restorations, Deck Cleaning & Sealing, Gutter Oiling, Small Carpentry and Restoration. We are a Full Service Painting Company.

Not Applicable