OLD TYME CHIMNEY SWEEP

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160619

5 BREAKERS DR

Buzzards Bay, MA 02532

We are a family owned and operated business serving Dennis, Buzzards Bay and greater Cape Cod, Massachusetts, which allows us to charge our clients the fairest and lowest prices, comparative to other companies. You’ll find we will call you back when other companies won’t! Since 1986, we’ve offered a wide variety of chimney services to our satisfied clients. Our employees are all friendly professionals who are trained in the chimney business and we’re happy to address your questions and concerns. We take our time to make sure that each problem is fixed completely and correctly, ensuring proper functioning of your chimney. Quality chimney maintenance and repair can keep your chimney clean and clear, allowing you to sit back and relax around the fire without worry. Old Tyme Chimney Sweep is the premier business for all of your chimney needs. We are located in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, and are proud to provide our clients with dependable and affordable services to update, fix and maintain their chimneys. Our services range from installation and maintenance to chimney caps, chimney water sealing, chimney lining and chimney relining. We have the best equipment in the business to handle any kind of job, and no job is too big or too small. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (508) 759-0930 or visit our website at www.oldtymechimneysweep.com...

chimney sweeping (115)chimney repair (65)chimney cap repair (35)masonry (23)fireplace repair (20)

12/06/2018

Work consisted of a significant amount of repointing, replacing a couple of bricks, new crown coat at the top of the chimney and complete water sealing. The crew was prompt and professional, and took care to clean up the job site when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repairs

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

11/17/2018

They came out and they were terrific. They are a family business. They are very good, they cleaned up after themselves, very quick and reasonably priced. I Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

10/16/2018

Work was very well done and we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimney and above fireplace of squirrel nest and repair screen at top of chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

10/15/2018

They came and did an excellent job cleaning the chimney and answering any question we had. It took a month for them to come but they did try to move the date earlier thanks to a cancellation unfortunately we were not available but I really appreciated the effort. I would higlhy recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sweep 3 chimneys

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

09/13/2018

Excellent service! I would highly recommend and use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned and inspected

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

07/26/2018

Great. Dan was in touch, prompt, efficient and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect Flue for Obstructions

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

02/15/2018

Excellent Job. Responded immediately to all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair, chimney repointIng

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

08/15/2017

I thought about the price overnight. I called Dan the next day. We scheduled a date to put two chimney caps on and re-point both chimneys. Dan and his team are hard workers and do a good job. Dan is a very thorough guy. I would call him back in a second and recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was getting water down my chimney during torrential rain storms. I also needed my two chimneys re-pointed. I reached out to three places through Angie's List. I heard back from one right away. I am still waiting on the other two. I made an appointment with Dan. He came to my house and assessed the situation. He gave his recommendation and price.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

C

06/20/2017

Good, clean process. Assumed wrong that for the price the box in basement would be cleaned too. Not sure if the chimney was actually cleaned too as invoice states "sweep firebox and vac out soot. Paid for chimney sweep.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney capped, 1 firebox brick replaced and 1 repaired, sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

05/01/2017

made an appointment for 2 days after call. Arrived when they said they would. Went straight to work, had all needed materials with them. Completed job. presented bill and were paid on the spot. If all contractors worked like this the world would be a better place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seal leaking chimney cap, add fire screen and cap to flues

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

CHIMNEY MASON REPAIR WORK, CHIMNEY SWEEPING, EMERGENCY OIL BURNER SWEEPS, CAPS, RE-ALIGNMENT, DAMPERS, RE-FLASHING, RE-POINTING, WATER SEALING, DAMPER REPLACEMENT. SPECIALIZE IN CHIMNEY LEAKS & REPAIRS.

Check, MasterCard, Visa