Safe Fire Chimney Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 307

Burlington, MA 01803

We clean and sweep Masonry fireplaces, furnace venting, woodstoves and Pellet stoves. We install Chimney caps and Chimney liners. Chimney waterproofing and minor Chimney Masonry repair. All level NFPA inspections with video scans performed....

chimney sweeping (50)chimney cap repair (13)chimney repair (12)

11/02/2020

Paul was great, timely and neat. He provided fire safety guidance and recommendations for future maintenance. I would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney sweep and inspection

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/26/2020

Very pleased. Paul was prompt, professional, neat and went above and beyond. He made a few minor repairs to the base of my fireplace explaining that sparks could fall through and cause a fire underneath on the floor. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/06/2020

Paul not only cleaned both chimneys, he also explained how to safely operate fireplace (I've never used it before). Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

09/22/2020

Quick, professional, thorough. Arrived on time, was fast and efficient. Left the space cleaner than when he arrived. We talked about possible remediation for some issues, but no hard selling and a real pragmatic 'have me back in a year, a big overall would not be worth it' approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleanout after several years

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

This is the second time Paul has come to the house. He's professional and a nice person to deal with. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2 fireplaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/15/2020

Paul is a great guy. He arrived when he said he would and got right to work after we chatted about what we needed. He is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He shared with me a bunch of information. He took care of what needed to be done efficiently and neatly. I will absolutely hire Paul again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flue cleaning x2, repair top of chimney and repaired/replaced flue mechanism and cover and reattached chimney cap that had fallen off due to wind

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

06/17/2020

"Excellent, I would absolutely recommend Paul to other people Communicative, prompt, and clean. "

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my wood stove insert plus some chimney repair work

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

03/23/2020

Paul did a great job. He explained what he was going to do and how while keeping my living room clean and unaffected. Very professional, personal. He's a fireman who owns a pellet stove, I think that's about as reliable and qualified as I you could ask for safety and assurance of a job well done, and his price was great as I've had this work done before. Safe yourself time and money and just call ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own a pellet stove and needed to clean out the vents, pipes, etc from the ash.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

02/13/2020

It went great! He arrived within the one hour window he stated, made a small repair, inspected the chimney and swept it. He was knowledgeable and thoroughly explained everything I needed to do. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspected, swept and a small repair.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

11/13/2019

Paul was great! We are very satisfied with his work and cleanliness too! He even helped look at my son who had an injury while he was here, as he is a firefighter/paramedic. Thank you Paul!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps