Heal Your PC LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2011

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We offer onsite services to business and homes. We will install your business network from wiring to network setup including telephone systems. We offer local and online backup solutions and are registered Microsoft, HP and Dell partners. We offer new computer sales featuring Dell Small Business solutions. Our technicians are A+ certified and come to where your computer lives in order to explain every step of the service to the client in easy to understand language.We offer remote support for all customers to fix minor problems quickly including file transfers and unattended support. We will recover your data on a corrupted or damaged hard drive. We can also upgrade your XP machine to Windows 7 or upgrade your Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 without losing any of your data. We have technicians that specialize in business and residential computer systems and also offer evening and weekend appointments....

Alterman Consulting

Small Business, Retail, Home office, and home IT services and support. Specialty in supporting Chiropractic, Psychotherapy practices and restaurants. Servicing MAC's, PC's, Cell phones and tablets. Experienced in diagnosing and resolving issues with Cable providers Filemaker Business Alliance member with 25 years of Filemaker experience. Set up and resolve Quicken issues..

02/03/2016

I was at a loss as to my system requirements, cables and more. Bob walked me through all my options for my Reading home office  and didn't leave until I understood the new setup and everything was working at peak performance. Hard to find such professional and personal service these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided home networking computer services. Helped modify existing network and incorporate additional equipment for a home office. Also, assisted with software updates for computer.

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consulted regarding small business computer networking.

10/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob has consulted with my small business in Wakefield on several occasions. I find his advice on current virus protection and computer operations to be spot on. I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone in the area that can offer the combination of computer expertise and honesty than Heal Your PC of Burlington.

CATEGORY computer sales

03/07/2014

Bob did a troubleshooting and diagnosis of the slow performance of my laptop. He checked on the anti-virus software and the capabilities of my computer for the demands that I put on it with large files and uploads. He answered several questions that I had regarding the pros and cons of my operating system. His work was professional and thorough. My computer now works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob provided expert repair on my computer that was constantly crashing. He ran diagnostics, determined the problem and fixed it. He also made some recommendations as to upgrades .

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales

Complete Computer Services for Homes and Small Business. On Site services are our specialty with all work guaranteed 90 days. Networking is our specialty and we will also wire your business for voice and data. We have a dropoff service for your convenience and will have your machine back to you within 48 hours. We also offer remote technical support to our valued customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express