Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

669 Washington St Ste 1

Brookline, MA 02446

Servicing the greater Boston Metro Area - We'll come to you where ever you are! Astro Locksmith & Supply, Inc. is a highly experienced, fully licensed & insured business that acquires expertise in any and all lock & door related jobs. Even the most complicated and non-conventional jobs. In addition to jobs related to locks & doors, we also perform any related services to CCTV (Closed Circuit T.V.), Intercom, mailboxes and much, much more. We are and have always been first and foremost dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction and make sure that it stays so everlastingly. We guarantee all our workmanship to be free of any defects, whether it is from the hardware we supply or from the installation, for 90 days from the date of installation. Our regular and emergency services are available 24 Hours/day and 7 Days/Week. Requests for estimates are always welcome and free of charge. Do not be fooled by the other guys that advertise “Only $19 locksmith service” or things of that sort. They’ll charge that only for the site visit, even if you decide not to perform the work with them. And if you do decide to perform the work with them, you will be asked to pay additional for parts and labor. We, at Astro Locksmith, Inc. price fairly ONLY for the parts and labor that we provide. If we arrive for a site visit, and you choose NOT to perform the work through us, you will not be charged a dime. We are confident that our prices are absolutely unbeatable by our competitors. This is for one reason, when we buy hardware; we buy in large quantities, therefore we buy for lower prices per piece and are able to pass that discount on to you; the end user. Our Technicians are licensed, carefully screened and background-checked for criminal history. We hire only honest professionals that will let you rest assured that you are being taken care of in the best way possible....

locksmith (254)door installation (39)garage door repair and installation (6)mailbox repair (1)

06/05/2020

Lior came the same night that I called him. He communicated well, letting me know when he would arrive. He was efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous. He quickly changed the locks, and made more keys than he had promised. He created value. Clearly he is interested in growing his business and understands the value of a satisfied customer. I am impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three door locks

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

11/20/2019

It was a great experience. Lior from Astro Locksmith was very responsive, helpful and professional. He even offered to come in advance of our original appointment. Our front door lock was very broken so he really had his work cut out for him. Now the lock works wonderfully and we can use our front door again. He's also a very nice guy and a pleasure to have working in your house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front door lock was completely broken

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

08/16/2019

Came next day after contact, was very punctual, professional and communicative. Installed the Nest lock with no problem, modifying the housing as needed. Fast and great service would recommend. Fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of Nest/Yale lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/13/2019

Lior was very responsive, professional, got the job done. All in all everything went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home front entrance Baldwin lockset repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

07/19/2019

It was great! He answered the phone right away then he called us back. One time, that same day to confirm things and then morning of the day he came. He called and kept us updated that he was on his way. He was very communicative. The technical problem of the locks were considerable but he was able to repair it and explained all of it to us. After he left, I looked at the locks and a cosmetic part...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired 4 locks which were very complex and malfunction is extensive and unusual. He didn't had to replace it. He only took 2 hours to finish the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/08/2019

Went great! Responded to quote request within hours and was able to come within hours. Very friendly and did the work quickly. Even cleaned up after the job was finished. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enlarge deadbolt hole

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/07/2019

I would highly recommend Astro Locksmith! I live out of state and manage a building long distance. This is the second time I have contacted Lior Freistadt and he responded right away taking care of all the issues. I appreciated that he explained what the problem was and that he worked well with my tenants. His pricing seemed very reasonable as well. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a lock and replaced a lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

05/29/2019

Astro Locksmith replaced the door knob. It looks great and works. The work was difficult because our door is rotten.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front foyer door knob of 100 year old triple-decker needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

02/03/2019

Derrick Ingram 3:13 PM (7 minutes ago) to me Astro Locksith was amazing! I requested a quote via Angie's List on a Sunday morning and they called me literally within 30 seconds. They had someone at our home within an hour. They gave us a quote up front and the cost for the work was exactly as quoted, and I felt the pricing was very fair. The technician was friendly, professional and efficient, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying 6 locks plus new keys

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2019

01/09/2019

I called in the morning and they said they'd be there between 2:30-4:30. They were held up at another job so arrived a bit later but called to let me know of the delay. I was thrilled they could come the same day I called so it didn't bother me. They identified locks on another door that were keyed the same so we had those changed as well. I had used them for a condo we were moving into back in 20...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey locks and get extra keys

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019