Andrew Mitchell & Company

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Andrew Mitchell & Co. is a statewide, full-service real estate brokerage. Since 2004, I've been working with sellers and buyers in Brookline and throughout the Greater Boston area. I am a licensed Realtor, Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) and Listing Specialist with more than 25 years' experience in marketing, sales and customer service....

Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams Realty

Marilyn & Company, doing business under the Keller Williams umbrella, takes a different approach to real estate--one that is built on customized planning/partnering with you (consulting), personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. Marilyn (Cannon) Burke and her team utilize the latest technologies as KW enters 2020 as the #1 technology company in the business of real estate. The KW platform gives Marilyn's clients access to a worldwide Multiple listing system and massive outreach for buyers looking for homes. Marilyn's mobile APP travels with you so buyers can look at any homes, anywhere in the world. Marilyn's background includes a BA in Arts with a concentration in teaching as well as several designations contributing to her becoming a listing expert. She's also an Accredited Home Staging Pro with a concentration in Interior Design from RISD. She is actively involved in all aspects of getting your home ready for sale with a concierge menu of home services to make the home selling process easy from start to finish. With a 32 year sales career meeting clients' needs and a proven track record of results, she's become the smart choice for those who want a full time specialist who can get the job done. Call/text Marilyn today@ 781-603-5261 for a complimentary consultation.

Award 2019

12/06/2013

About two years ago I tried to sell this same property (with a different real estate agent). It was a dramatically different/worse market and the property sat on the market for seven months, with multiple (large) price drops, with no offers. It was one of the most miserable and stressful experiences I've had in the last ten years. I always felt my agent was lying to me about my place "being in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael served in the role of seller's agent for the sale of my Brookline condominium. After about three weeks on the market, we found a buyer and closed for a price just slightly below asking.

12/02/2013

great personality, professional, and sold my home in five days. Highly recommend This realtor. He will find you the perfect home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold home

03/14/2012

Michael Pallares is honest and not pushy at all.  He goes above and beyond to ensure your needs are met and keeps in touch to see how things are going.  I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me to purchase a home.

03/14/2012

Michael was very personable, hard working, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was a buyer's agent.

03/08/2012

We would look online and email Michael who would the set up the appointments to go look. If we ever liked a place, he would insist we look one more time, specifically in daylight, before proceeding - which was very insightful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our first apartment with Michael. As a first-time buyer, there were many things we had no idea about that Michael was more than happy to help us with. He is very good with opinions on places, looking out for the interest of his client at all times. Always available at any time, via phone or email, he was very patient with each question, however silly in hidsight. We loved working with Michael and would recommend him to anyone in the future.

Real Estate Services, Buyers & Sellers