Find Top-Rated Brookfield Masons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Masons to Avoid
Top Rated Masons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 653 reviews for
Brookfield Masons from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1373 years on Angie's List
BReviews4512 months on Angie's List
CReviews3366 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Masons
$495 for Foundation RepairMember price $495.00 Original price: .
$5,500 for a New Roof with 3-D Architectural Shingles and Lifetime 30-Year WarrantyMember price $5,500.00 Original price: . Only 2 days left!
$250 for $500 Credit Toward Complete Re-Siding of House and InstallationMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$250 for $500 Credit Toward Full Roof ReplacementMember price $250.00 Original price: $500.00.
DReviews53 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Masonry Articles
Masonry reviews in Brookfield
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Before I was going to be putting on a new roof I call Provider name locked. to check out my chimney as it need repair badly before I had roof repair done
he came gave me and estimated told me when he do the work and what he did was tear down and rebuild it and add a vent top or a rain cap all done in a day to cut down cost I the home owner got rid of the old bricks
- James B.
Provider name locked. Trail (who now owns the company) personally estimated this job. He arrived when he said he would and apprised me of the scope of the work and the estimate right then. The project essentially entailed dealing with a large chimney that had some missing bricks and needed substantial Provider name locked. pointing. He ground out all mortar joints from the gutter up and did the same as needed on everything from the gutter down. He did a very thorough grinding job and color matched the replacement mortar and missing bricks very nicely. He also re-cemented a very large chimney cap. The following day he cleaned the chimney from the ground up and cleaned off all the sediment from the roof and the ground. He then applied water proofing material to all mortar.
Provider name locked. was personable and very professional in his behavior. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing Provider name locked. pointing work.
- Bob B.
He showed up to look at the job but only had one contact with him after that. Never heard back. Went with another contractor. All the contractors are very busy so it may just be it was too small of a job for how busy they were.
- Bethany S.