Heap Paving & Sealing Inc

A 52 Reviews

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since June 2010

930 Crescent St

Brockton, MA 02302

Robert Heap, Sr, started Heap Paving & Sealing in 1960 and his son, Greg Heap, joined the family business in 1988. Since Robert's passing in 2008, Greg has continued running the family business and for over 50 years our company has stood by our original founding principles of quality, reliability, professionalism and safety. Our pledge has been and will always be 100% customer satisfaction. Our Philosophy: At Heap Paving & Sealing, our mission is to give each job, no matter how large or small, the most careful attention and skilled workmanship. We aim to provide our customers with cost effective solutions to asphalt installation and maintenance. We believe in giving respect where it is due. This is why we give Seniors, Veterans, Firefighters and Police Officers a discount on our services. ...

asphalt paving (48)hardscaping (4)concrete driveway installation (4)tree service (2)snow removal (1)stone and gravel (1)excavating (1)

09/11/2020

The job was quoted and completed in a professional manner the quality of the work and the site was clean when they completed. Being a driveway it looks great being new being done in a quality manner it should be good for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Photo for Heap Paving & Sealing Inc - 930 Crescent St, Brockton, MA - 38868973

08/20/2020

I would recommend ‘Heap’ they did a fantastic job on our driveway they are super professional, super friendly and we couldn’t be happier. Their attention to detail is really admirable everything is clean and pristine when they leave...yup they’re awesome!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/09/2020

Drive way was installed in October It looked good at first but the material was very course in the spring tire marks started to show up so i started calling mitch and e-mail they were to busy to fix my problems until October the next spring same problems again call call and call still no results. I now have a dip on one side so now i am hiring someone else to fix there bad Job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an existing drive way and add a new one

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/27/2020

Share review Embed review Write an update Edit review 6/26/2020 I emailed Heap for a estimate on May 28 2020. The next day Mitch called me and set up a time for 5 pm that evening. At 5 pm Mitch was in my driveway and we went over everything we wanted done he wrote up the estimate which was quite reasonable. Then my wife decided to add 2 small walkways and he had no problem rewriting it, in fact wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripped up and widen old driveway and added 2 short walkways

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Photo for Heap Paving & Sealing Inc - 930 Crescent St, Brockton, MA - 38677085

06/08/2020

The driveway looks good which is why I gave an initial favorable review. However, the main reason I did the replacement was to stop water from flooding the driveway. Instead of excavating, the contractor built a "swail" assuring me it would work. It does not work with medium to heavy rain. In fact water drainage is worse than before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavate existing driveway, pitch water away from garage, replace with base and asphalt

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] We are aware of the repair and will come back out

10/23/2019

Exceeded my expectations by far. Incredible how well they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed & replaced driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Photo for Heap Paving & Sealing Inc - 930 Crescent St, Brockton, MA - 38203788

Great having you as customer . Thank you for your business

08/13/2019

I contacted Mitch from Heap last year and obtained a qoute but was unable to have the work done last year due to an unforeseen financial situation. When I called again this year Mitch was very understanding and honored the original quote...a very pleasant surprise. The Heap crew arrived on time and prepared. The crew that worked on our driveway were all gentlemen and pleasant. They took the time t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we are happy that you are satisfied with your project if we could be of any assistance in the future don't hesitate to call thank you Mitch

07/09/2019

The quote was good, the work was completed sooner than anticipated, and the finished driveway and walkway look great. We definitely recommend using Heap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 25 year old driveway was in bad shape, and also had an old cement post sticking up several inches at the end of it that we drove over accidentally on a regular basis. Some sort of land marker that has been there forever.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for Heap Paving & Sealing Inc - 930 Crescent St, Brockton, MA - 37972641

Thank you for the great review. And thank you for your business Mitch

05/27/2019

Mitch worked with me throughout the entire process. Due to the rain we had in April we had to wait a little for the ground to dry up but once the work got scheduled the crew came in at the scheduled time and the staff was very professional. I was able to see the progress of the work through my security cameras and I was very satisfied but when I got home and saw the finished product it was better ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway plus extended it

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

We are happy that you were pleased . Thank you for your business

04/17/2019

Very well...very hard workers...showed up when they said and got to work. Very happy with the result

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Photo for Heap Paving & Sealing Inc - 930 Crescent St, Brockton, MA - 37829982

Thank you [Member Information Removed] for your business. Great working for you

Residential driveways, Commercial parking lots and pavement markings.

Sealing and Sealcoating