BUMPER TO BUMPER ACCESSORIES

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

We offer same day service. Let our expert staff help design your next project to make you vehicle stand out among the rest....

ADT Authorized Premier Provider

ADT's premier partner for over 20 years, we are one of the largest home security companies in the world. Each year, we help over 200,000 families find peace of mind through home security protection. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT-monitored home security system within 24 hours. Once your home is equipped with our state-of-the-art system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-stop security monitoring 365 days a year. All of our installation technicians are internal employees, and not third-party contractors. You can count on your Security Advisor to take the time to set up your system properly, help you understand how the system works, and help make sure your home and family are thoroughly protected.

Offers by ADT Authorized Premier Provider on Angie's List

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hehe most professional and competent prope in the industry. They charged me half of the original estimate, and did the job ahead of time.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

Thanks a bunch for visiting with us! We look forward seeing you again soon. Happy New Year!

08/16/2012

It went well, and they did an excellent job intalling the OnStar mirror. I was having problems with the unit and OnStar was very diffucult to deal with, but Tyler helped me get an replacement mirror and they installed the new mirror with no problems. I will be back there again if I need an radio, remote start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an OnStar FMV mirror in my 2003 GMC Safari.

08/24/2011

The guys in here were wonderful! I needed a new radio system in my car because mine was no longer working. The guys were very nice and very thorough. They took their time in understanding what I wanted and explained everything to me. They installed everything fairly quickly and the price was pretty good. I was very happy with them and even happier with my new radio and speakers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my new radio system.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

Bumper To Bumper is an automotive super store. We sell and install everything aftermarket for your car truck or motorcycle. We specialize in car audio, aftermarket wheels and tires and car and truck accessories also window tinting.

Sunroof installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express