P&C STONE WORK And LANDSCAPING

A 42 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2010

11 MYRTLE AVE

Braintree, MA 02184

P&C Stonework and Landscaping is a general Landscape construction serving our customers with quality work and honest price for 15 years. The owner, Romulo Pereira, work with small crew with lots of courage to improve your home with a passion on each project start to finish.We specialize in interior and exterior renovations and remodeling with quality and service as a priority . We focus on your individual needs, allowing us to give you an innovative design within your budget. Every project is as unique as yourself, making the outside feel like home as much as the inside. Each project is carefully designed to maximize the outcome of your investment....

landscaping (29)fence company (17)hardscaping (14)masonry (12)stone and gravel (12)marble and granite (6)concrete repair (4)driveway gate installation (3)deck building (2)tree service (2)plumber (1)

09/11/2018

Romulo was easy to work with. I was very pleased with the outcome. A large construction project by the State created problem with the water table and I was getting ground water in my basement which never happened before. Another contractor failed to fix the problem. Romulo suggested the wall with a leaching field behind it with drainage tubes. The wall is beautiful and it stopped the water problem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall, landscaping, Fence

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

Photo for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37389234

08/27/2018

We are so happy with the work. Everything was great. The pricing was comparable. The communication was better thru texts then email with Roman but he always responded (to be fair, this was a very busy season for them especially after all the storms this winter causing damage to fences). The workers were respectful and friendly (my grandson and daughters puppy were staying at the time, so alot of a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VINYL FENCE FOR THE YARD

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Photo for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37354372

We are very glad for the business,thank you! Romulo and the team.

08/27/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VINYL FENCE FOR THE YARD

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Photo for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37354370

08/05/2018

I am a veteran when it comes to hiring people on angieslist to do work on my house. I honestly have hired the whole range, from awesome to terrible and know firsthand how miserable it is when you hire the wrong one. P&C Stonework is AWESOME. I got 4 quotes to reface an old set of dilapidated steps leading up to my front door. I asked him to reface with bluestone and he recommended granite because ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refaced front steps

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2018

04/29/2018

The guys at P&C were professional, accommodating and wonderful to work with. They even got the job started earlier than expected and worked 12 hour days to get it completed. The quote was significantly lower than others in the area even though they had to dig up lots of rocks and vines in order to put up the new fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our chain link fence removed on two sides of our yard and replaced with white vinyl 6’ fence. We also had our driveway gate replaced with white vinyl as well.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

COST $6,710.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

10/17/2017

The cost was reasonable,the workers were very professional,customer friendly and made sure to question everything being done that may be different than what I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new Vinyl fence put up

07/21/2017

The installation of this fence wasn't an easy task because the crew had to go over some tree stumps, bottom of large trees, and follow the slope of the yard. They did an incredible job! We can't say enough about the team because they were outstanding in every way: work ethic, communication with us, job prep, cleaning up after job, only had quick lunch break on site, and worked during the heat wave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed approximately 200 feet of cedar stockade fencing in our yard next to the lot line. This is what we hired this company for.

CATEGORY fencing, landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Thank you Mrs. and Mr. [Member Name Removed], was a enormous pleasure doing business with you! Romulo Pereira.

07/18/2017

The P&C crews were true professionals. They showed up on time and ready to work. Neither project was a piece of cake, but the workers never complained, even when they had to dig up a 300 pound rock that was in the way. P&C's price wasn't the absolute lowest of the bids I sought, but if I had to hire a contractor for a similar project in the future, I would just accept whatever price P&C asked. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two projects: 1) A Techno-bloc retaining wall 26'L x 30"H. Removed and replaced two 3'W granite steps and a section of concrete walkway. 2) Removed & replaced a 100'L 6'H cedar stockade fence.

CATEGORY concrete repair, fencing, masonry, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

07/01/2017

We did not move forward with project But very professional and prompt response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-quote on patio for my backyard. Pavers and potential fire pit

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review, hope that in the future we can help you with our service, wish you a great summer.

05/22/2017

They were professional and clean. Also, super fast. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a private fence installed on one side of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

FREE ESTIMATES AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGN. PATIOS WITH PAVERS, BLUESTONE, NATURAL SLABS, BRICKS; WALKWAYS, STEPS ,FIRE PIT, OUTDOOR FIRE PLACE RETAINER WALLS WITH FIELDSTONE, INTERLOCK BLOCKS, WOOD TIMBERS; NEW LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION, PLANTING, REMOVING, NEW LAWN AND LAWN MAINTENANCE. STONE VENEER ON WALLS AND FOUNDATIONS; FENCES INSTALLATION, WOOD, VINYL, CHAINLINK, ALLUMINUM, POST AND RAIL. BOBCAT SERVICES AND SNOW PLOWING.