Abbott Construction & Landscaping LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2011

Abbott Construction is a full-service landscape and snow/ice management company. With a strong background in landscape construction, we specialize in hardscapes including patios, walls, driveways, walkways, stairs and drainage projects. We are a small local company and pride ourselves in that. This allows us to put the dedication and quality of workmanship we require for each and every project we take on. Each project is overseen under the watchful eye of our owner Scott Abbott. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business....

N/A
Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

01/26/2017

CATEGORY lawn service

D

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott came by my home to look at putting a french drain in around my home, told me he would get back to me with a quote,but has not at this time.It's been 3 weeks.He has not returned any emails or phone calls. | |

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

04/28/2014

We met Scott at the Wilmington home show in February, and knew that we wanted him to do our patio project.  He was always on-time and professional, and had a lot of great design ideas!  We knew we wanted a patio for entertaining, but the location wasn't ideal (sloped with a big hill in back).  Scott worked with us and came up with a beautiful design that fit the space perfectly and blended well wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed raised patio with retaining wall and built-in flower bed, cleared bamboo, latticed in porch.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

10/22/2013

They were wonderful. They showed up when they were supposed to, and their work was perfect. Everything was done to the highest level. I can't say enought about them. I thought the price was fair. We had other prices, and theirs was in the same ballpark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Abbott Construction & Landscaping LLC. They put in new driveway walls and a new drainage system.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,pavers, gravel

05/26/2013

This is the second time I've used them. They were punctual and very thorough, I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf clean up and removal.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaping, hardscapes, patios, walls, retaining walls, walkways, driveways, pavers, asphalt, lawn mowing, stairs, concrete, stamped concrete, fall cleanups, spring cleanups, mulch, excavation, fertilization, drainage, aeration, snow removal, firewood,

Yes; ask for details