The Orpin Group

Not Rated| 1 Review

THE ROOM THERAPIST

121  REVIEWS
THE ROOM THERAPIST

*10-year Super Service Award Winner* Are you overwhelmed and frustrated as you try to make your home look wonderful and feel functional? I offer consultations to those challenged by interior design decisions, or requiring objective advice. My intention is to respect personal styles and encourage clients to "use what they have" (furniture and other accumulated possessions) so together we can create pleasing and comfortable rooms. If, as we work together, it makes sense to replace and update, options can be explored. I charge an hourly fee, and my service may be completed in one visit or it can involve a longer process, depending on your expectations.. I have a finely-tuned list of creative craftspeople and businesses to recommend for organizing, painting, window treatments, re-upholstery and slipcovers, even picture hanging! I also offer a consultation just for paint colors - for a do-it-yourself project as well as more extensive renovations. Then my services relieve you and your contractor! Lastly, for those who want to sell their homes, soon or in the future, I can discuss measures to prepare and show rooms most impressively. (please see my website for more information)

Award 2019

03/05/2010

She provided me with a very detailed budget, broken down by delivery/time spent/furniture, etc. She is also very time-efficient and organized, which I appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just moved in to a new place and she is helping me to pull all the rooms together(furniture/color selection, different creative projects for the walls, etc).

CATEGORY interior designers