Ottos moving and storage

• 12/31/2018

8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

90 Canal St suite 400

Boston, MA 02114

MOVING TO OR FROM BOSTON? Hire Otto's Moving and Storage for commercial and residential services! Are you preparing for a move? Open up this new exciting new chapter of your life without stressing about moving your belongings. If you are moving to or from the Boston area call now! Complete moving services for local or long- distance moves. WWW.OTTOSMOVING.COM...

moving (16)storage unit (1)

02/10/2020

Excellent move! The 3 men were very professional, well spoken, very careful with the furniture. Several large items were disassembled and reassembled at the new location, expertly and efficiently accomplished. As a career military officer I have made dozen of moves and this moving crew was the best that I have experienced. The new location was not easy to deal with due to a small elevator to 4th f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Locally, North Cambridge to East Cambridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

01/29/2020

Experience was nice and easy to deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came over to move Saturday but didn't bring a big enough truck so had to come back today.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

11/11/2019

Otto's is really the best! Can't say enough how wonderful both the owner Otto and his moving crew were! Otto saved me from very crooked moving company (Cross Country Movers). That company took my deposit money, then informed me that they don't have the people/truck for my move at the very last minute on Sunday evening! I called Otto's (a local Boston moving company) and am so grateful that the own...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my stuff from old home to new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

11/11/2019

Very quick, professional and courteous. They wrapped furniture with pads and plastic wrap for protection. I would use them again without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

we moved from RI to MA ….absolutely the best movers we have ever worked with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

06/22/2019

Excellent in every respect. We have moved six times, and this was by far our best experience. It was a fairly large move--seven rooms and some basement and garage items. The two person crew that packed the truck was also the crew that delivered, which meant that they knew where most of our things went in the new house. Moves are never easy, but I can't imagine one going more smoothly than this one...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

05/27/2019

It went smoothly. Movers were careful with furnitures and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from an apartment to a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

04/14/2019

Otto’s team was timely and professional. They worked efficiently to make this relocation as smooth as possible. They carefully wrapped all of my furniture and maneuvered my 8ft plant delicately. Otto was very responsive both by phone and email, which I appreciated. I recommended Otto’s moving services to anyone and I would absolutely hire them again for my future moves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving/relocation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

02/27/2019

Oscar returned my first call the same day I reached out to the company. He gave me a quote quickly which was significantly lower than the other movers I spoke with. He was polite, extremely organized and professional and answered all my questions...including some new ones that came up prior to the actual moving date. The movers were punctual (to the minute!!) and extremely careful. Nothing was dam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 26 year old son was moving from his one bedroom apartment from Boston to Denvee.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

08/22/2018

I’ve made many long distance moves and Otto’s is by far the best company I’ve used. Otto is a gem; courteous and responsive. The movers were punctual, efficient, professional, friendly and careful with my stuff. Otto kept me informed every step of the way. The price was more than fair. Were I to move to or from Boston again, I would use him without question!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A move from Boston to Indianapolis

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2018