NARROW WAY PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2002

Narrow Way Plumbing & Heating began as a family business over 25 year ago with Matt Nelson, owner, and his wife, Alice Nelson. It has now flourished into a successful and established small business serving the Boston area with quality plumbing and heating service based on integrity. We are a small business that stands by our work and our word. We are here to serve all your plumbing and heating needs with integrity and excellence! We specialize in plumbing and heating service and contract work. We can help you with everything from a leaking bathroom faucet to a complete bathroom renovation. Need to get your heating system serviced before the New England cold sets in? Interested in installing a new energy efficient heating system? Give us a call to schedule a free estimate....

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing & Heating

01/17/2020

Steve, the narrow way plumbing technician came today and installed a new water heater replacing one that gave out after six years. He was professional, courteous and worked diligently completing the job in incredible time. He knew exactly what he was doing. It was amazing to watch. Steve never missed a beat. I would engage Narrow Way Plumbing & Heating without any hesitation. The installation was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

08/29/2018

I have used Narrow Way for several years and every time I have received excellent prompt service. I live down in Houston, Texas and it is difficult to manage the property I own in Jamaica Plain. Narrow Way has come to my rescue numerous times and performed outstanding. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Leaks

08/04/2017

They are very responsive. We had a little problem with one of the things and they came right out and fixed it. They provide good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a sink put in new faucet and taps and removed garbage disposal. Put in another sink. Cleared a clog drain.

05/24/2017

They repaired the problem and will be back to replace the faulty part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was not working properly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

C

03/25/2017

I use a company called Narrow Way Plumbing & Heating.  They were here Christmas eve of 2016.  The cost was about $1200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing & Heating Rough Installations, Plumbing & Heating Service, Drain Cleaning, High Efficiency Heating System Install, Hot Water Heater Replacement, Plumbing support, gas appliances,

Ask for details.