Good Window Works Inc

Good Window Works is a family owned & operated company located in Boston. We specialize in repair and restoration of wood, vinyl, aluminum windows and doors with double-glazed insulated glass units. We value our clients by performing excellent work promptly. Using Good Window Works you are sure to recommend us to your friends! Word of mouth is our best advertisement!...

Waltham Window and Door Formerly Waltham Aluminum

We are a professional window supplier that provides a variety of services for your home or office. Call us in Waltham today for more information.

05/06/2020

Four windowsills were rotting and needed to be replaced. Good Window Works gave me a quote promptly and did the work well and on time. Two windows couldn’t be accessed from the inside due to heavy bookcases in the way but Yuriy was able to work around it. I am very satisfied and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace exterior windowsills

CATEGORY windows

Hello [Member Name Removed]! We would love to help you out! We are going to need to send a technician to your place so they can do a free estimate, and let you know the price and everything that's needed to be done. Can you please provide your address, phone number, and days and times you're available? Thank you! Nik

06/11/2019

Excellent! Work was done thoughtfully and carefully. Communication about appointments and scheduling was easy. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the broken balances of an aluminum window; replaced a broken window latch

CATEGORY windows

Thank you so much for the great review! If is was a pleasure to do business with you, Thank you! Good Window Works.

05/24/2018

Absolutely fantastic service!! The technician, Yuriy, was extremely knowledgeable and prioritized fixing my windows using existing parts rather than jumping straight to recommending to new parts or windows. He was fast and very respectful of my home. Scheduling was easy as well. Would highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair 8 double-hung window balancers, as windows would not stay open

CATEGORY windows

Thank you for the kind words as well as leaving us with a great review! -Good Window Works

04/04/2018

They were very fast and very professional. They even came early to work with my schedule and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in my window.