Bley, Dr. Daniel J

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our warm welcoming office has been serving downtown Boston for over forty years. We offer "State of the Art Dentistry for the Quality Conscious". Our office staff prides itself in making our patients feel comfortable and at ease at the dentist. We use digital x-rays and computer technology to aid in our diagnosis....

12/26/2013

I'd had a growing problem with pain in a rear molar. With a change of insurance about to take effect, I also was concerned to have whatever work needed doing completed immediately. He was quick to respond, efficient with the procedure (drilling out a large old filling, inserting a temporary filling), informative about the work he did and the options that were available. This has been his approach ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Bley for all routine dental work as well as for occasional sudden problems for many years. On the most recent occasion I needed work on a tooth that turned out to have cracked.

10/01/2012

He is very personable, but professional. He does a good job. His office staff is warm and welcoming. He has a good business sense as well, the office is run well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-did a filling. It was nicely done.

09/22/2009

I've been going to him for four or five years. I like him. He is very good and very quick. He doesn't necessarily prescribe or recommend procedures that he doesn't feel are necessary. All the hygienists are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bley is my dentist. My last appointment was six months ago. I have another appointment scheduled in a few weeks.

07/23/2009

He and his staff are very friendly and they are happy to take the time to explain things. Dr. Bley was recommended to me by another dentist, as I needed a crown and a root canal treatment. He is a specialist in it. He looked into the reports and suggested a surgery. He was very cautious about performing a surgery and giving me the right diagnosis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bley is my dentist.

07/07/2009

He's always been really great. He is very intelligent. The office is very clean. The people that work here are really great, just very friendly. It's generally a really good dentist experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Daniel Bley has been my dentist for the last five years. I went in recently, two weeks ago for a regular check up and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental exams,cleanings and X-rays,white fillings,dental implants,porcelain veneers,porcelain inlays and onlays,crowns,bridges,ZOOM tooth whitening,cancer screening

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa