All Out Deleading

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2006

Awards & Badges

9 Shenandoah St

Boston, MA 02124

With over 20 years of experience we specialize in everything from high risk to low risk, residential and commercial deleading work. We are a full service deleading company and handle all aspects of the process from lead removal, replacement, and encapsulation, to restoration. We are skilled in all aspects of home improvement and home renovation including interior and exterior painting as well. We can also provide original window restoration and complete window replacement. Fully licensed and insured. Covering all of Massachusetts. New window showroom opening soon. Free estimates, no travel charges....

lead paint removal (66)window replacement (24)interior painting (14)house painting (8)door installation (6)general contractors (4)plastering (2)leaf removal (1)

11/13/2020

Thanks to Peter Larkin and All Out Deleading, I was finally able to close out a long, frustrating saga of getting my lead-paint-covered, dilapidated windows replaced, along with some general deleading. Just to summarize, the work was done quickly and professionally and the windows themselves are of high quality, efficient, (Mercury Excelum EOS+) and look good, too! Peter was very responsive and co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead Remediation, Window Replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/03/2020

deleading door jams and window sills after positive lead inspection in new home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peter, Brian, and their crew provided an excellent level of service and workmanship. Peter was always responsive and communicated expectations, requirements, and time frames clearly. I appreciated their expertise and their speedy remediation of our lead and our being able to minimize our time out of the home. We were required to be out the exact time frame Peter predicted, and I was happy it was only a few days we had to retreat to a hotel. Prices were reasonable and in-line with expectations, and I appreciated their continued work at a time when personal protective gear required for their safe work is in limited supply for them due to COVID-19. I would definitely use Peter and Brian’s company again and we were all highly pleased with All Out Deleading and their highly professional service.

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] it was very nice working with you. Peter

09/05/2020

Peter, his brother and their crew were professional, skilled and communicative. Peter graciously allowed an earlier start time although we didn’t need it in the end. He was courteous and efficient and his skilled crew finished work in a timely way. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend All Out Deleading.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

06/26/2020

Peter and his crew were superb, affordable, and I highly recommend them without hesitation. Peter was prompt, efficient, professional, flexible, and courteous throughout. Due to COVID-19, work on the exterior had to be suspended for a while, but they returned to finish the job promptly and for both the apartment and then the rest of common areas and exterior they passed the inspection on the first...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deleading of apartment and exterior of triple decker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was very nice working with you. Peter.

05/01/2020

Peter and his crew were fantastic, an excellent quote and truly professional work done on an excellent timeline.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading work and remediation

CATEGORY replacement windows,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

[Member Name Removed] it was very nice doing buisness with you. Peter

01/16/2020

It is a pleasure to work with Peter and his team. Very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead removal

CATEGORY replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,doors,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

12/17/2019

Peter and his team were phenomenal. I purchased a two-family and had a very tight schedule before I needed to move in. Peter was consistently responsive, informative, and somehow managed to fit me in to his schedule so I could safely move in with my two year old. The entire team was fast, efficient, gracious, and had an eye for detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading of two-family home: interior and limited exterior paint removal, dipping of front door, attic and basement window replacements.

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was great to work with you. Peter.

12/03/2019

Peter and his crew are consummate professionals. Strong communication, follow-up, and fair pricing. They did all the deleading work in a matter of days and their work passed at the first inspection. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading for our unit in a three-decker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was real nice doing business with you. Peter

07/08/2019

Peter was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, which seems to be rare these days. He even let us know about Boston’s LeadSafe program and connected us to the woman who runs it (which we didn’t end up applying for because of the program’s strict requirements). He got the job done very quickly and the end result was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading of 2-bedroom condo and installation of 14 new windows

CATEGORY lead paint removal

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a great experience. Peter.

12/22/2018

Peter and his team were great. I met with Peter a within a couple of days after receiving my lead inspection report. He walked me through the report and areas in my house. He explained everything that his team would do to either remove or remediate the lead as I am preparing the property to rent it. He was able to accommodate my tight schedule and get the work done in less than one week. He arraig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead removal and remediation.

CATEGORY house painters,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Lead Paint Removal & Mold Remediation, Lead Abatement Including, Stripping, Encapsulation, Carpentry, Window Replacement & Restoration. Interior & Exterior Painting. Full Home Remodeling & Home Additions.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard