1ST CLASS AUTO BODY

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

1st Class Auto Body prides itself on repairing your vehicle to Factory Perfect condition. We work with all insurance companies and will handle your claim from start to finish. ...

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

06/12/2017

They do excellent work. Car looks like new. Very professional and trustworthy. Have used the before and same results. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front bumper and fender after minor MVC.

CATEGORY auto body repair

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Mini was hit on the back driver's side corner. The plastic around the wheel, quarter panel, and bumper all had to be replaced. 1st Class lived up to their name. They were courteous, professional, helpful, kept us informed, did the work promptly and well. My only complaint is that it was left to me to find an accessory that Mini no longer offers. It was easy enough to find a supplier online but, really, they know this stuff better than I do and by simply going online or five minutes, could have saved a couple days in the delivery by not having me play phone tag with the insurance agent before finding it. I do not know the cost as the other driver was at fault and his insurance company paid for the repairs.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto glass

05/15/2014

Bob and Jim are great to deal with. They handled the insurance claim from start to finish.  My car looks better than it did new!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and painted rear bumper.

CATEGORY auto glass

As well as collision repair services, we offer auto glass replacement and have on site rental vehicles for your convenience.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover