Select Stone Inc

A27 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2012

7 Esquire Rd

Billerica, MA 01821

Family Owned and Operated. Additional contact name - Select Stone Corporation Granite & Marble....

Countertops and Backsplashes (26)Marble and Granite (14)

12/19/2019

Response was great, called me back same day, made an appointment that day. Sales rep was detailed, knowledgeable and helpful. Installation took place a week and a half later. There were no issues and we are very happy with the new counters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our old Formica counter tops (and sink) replaced with granite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. I will certainly let Gisele know. We appreciate your business!! Happy Holidays Select Stone Management

04/10/2018

I couldn’t be happier with our new kitchen countertops, everything happened according to plans , they have a huge selection of stone , which made me excited to choose from. From the moment we select the stone to the installation and sealer it only took couple weeks . Larissa and her crew was very helpful and kind with us during the During the whole project making it to go as smooth as possible. se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

05/17/2017

Very bad. Waste of time. My property manager referred, and so I called. Sales person came, took measurements. Couple of days passed, no news, then I called to find out the sales person is gone on vacation. Then some other sales person was assigned, she called and told me to come to their warehouse and select the counter top. So I went there and selected granite. Three days passed no estimate, no c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Counter Top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

04/10/2017

They were absolutely great and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed scratched on new marble top (installed by someone else).

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

03/11/2017

These people were great and we even decided to do one single sink bathroom. One person came and did the templates and the four counters and bathroom installed perfectly and the sink cut outs were located perfectly. We will probably contact them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking to do kitchen counter replacement. And chose three companies on Angie's List to get quotes. After initial shopping and quotes we decided on Select Stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

09/11/2016

They did an excellent job & we're very satisfied. Larissa Faria was great to deal with. The gentleman who came out to measure & the 2 men who installed the Granite did a great job. We appreciate the work they did & we would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed Granite Counter Tops in our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

07/30/2016

They are very good and I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed granite counter tops in my kitchen.

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

01/21/2016

Called the company and received a verbal quote over the phone.   Once I decided to go with them they asked for pictures of the stone and of  the seam that needed to be epoxied.    The wrote me back in less than an hour, confirmed there verbal quote identified the stone by name and took my name and address.  They emailed me back a few days later with the date that they could do the work.   Excellen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re epoxied a seam in my granite counter top and drilled two holes for soap dispensers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2016

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad Select Stone met you expectation. Best Regards; Larissa Hilario Manager

07/14/2015

Over the last 43 years, since purchasing my house and having used several contractors, Select Stone was without a doubt the very BEST contractor I have ever hired.  From the moment I walked into their show room and was greeted by Larissa Faria to the final installation of my quartz counter tops, everyone was so nice and professional.  Larissa Faria was very helpful with my selection of counter top...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed my old kitchen counter and replaced it with quartz.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2015

Thank you so much for taking your time and sending us your review about the project we have completed at your house. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and for future projects. Our best regards, Larissa Hilario Select Stone Inc.

08/04/2014

I worked with Prestige Kitchen and Bath for my bathroom vanities, and they deal with Select Stone for the granite countertops. They use the service of Larissa Hilario at Select Stone, but the first time I went there I worked with a different Larissa.  Both were great in helping visualize the the granite with my tile, paint and cabinet color.  Although I picked out granite colors with the designer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided the granite  countertops for 2 bathroom vanities.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

Hi [member name removed], Thank you so much for sending us your review about the project we have completed at your house. We're glad to hear that despite of the confusion of the edge we were still able to please you with our service. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and for future projects. Our best regards, Arthur Hilario Select Stone Inc.

Residential & commercial countertop, vanity top, fireplace, & other surround fabrication & installation. Granite, Marble, Soap Stone, Slate, Quartz, Silestone, Caesarstone, Q Quartz, One Quartz Surfaces, Hanstone, Vetrazzo, Ice Stone, LG Viatera, Ice Stone, Staron, and Zodiaq

Not Applicable