Salemi Exteriors

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2013

09:00 - 14:00

13 Heidi Lane

Billerica, MA, 01821

Salemi Exteriors is a locally owned company out of Billerica, MA that specializes in full roof replacements. We are not equipped to handle roof repairs - only full replacements. We are licensed and insured. All full roof replacements over $10,000 can recieve $500 off as an Angie's list member (must be claimed in our Offer section)!...

Roofing (10)Gutters (3)Siding (2)Roof Ice/Snow Removal (1)

05/03/2019

Salemi Exteriors did a wonderful job. The roof looks fantastic. Their work was extremely clean as well; in fact they left the yard cleaner than when they arrived!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

04/12/2019

Steve is an Allstar in the siding/roofing business. He is professional, fair, and experienced. Not only was the work done faster then promised but the production of his work speaks for itself. We were extremely happy to have worked with Steve and not only will I high recommend him but I shall contact him for any further needs! -Home owners, Billerica Ma

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

10/09/2018

From the day I contacted Steve, the owner, I was impressed. I called him on a Friday and he came out the following day to meet with me to discuss options and show me product samples. I had previously gotten 5 other estimates. Steve's quote wasn't the lowest, nor would I go with the lowest, you get what you pay for. Upon signing the contract, I was given an approximate start date and given several ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing replaced on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

08/31/2018

Steve and crew did a great job! They were professional and got the job done quickly. I would highly recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

08/22/2018

Steve and his team did an excellent job. He was prompt and responsive. The job was done at a fair price. The site was kept clean and tidy. Everyone working there was very polite and willing to answer any question. I couldn't have asked for more and would certainly use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

08/14/2018

I hired Salemi Exteriors to roof my house. Both Steve and his staff expressed professionalism from start to finish. Steve showed up on time for the estimate and job. His pricing was inline with all of my other quotes received. My roof was stripped, shingled, and my yard was cleaned spotless. Also, the dumpster for the roof was dropped the morning of and picked up the next day! I will and have reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof for my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

08/02/2018

Steve was very prompt professional and delivered on his promise for a June Deadline. He truly cared for our needs and wants and was able to delivery good product while providing great service. I highly recommend Steve and his experienced crew

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

05/22/2018

IT IS THE BEST ROOF REPAIR/REPLACEMENT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROOF REPLACEMENT

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

05/22/2018

They are awesome! They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This job was a total roof replacement,

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

07/05/2017

It went awesome - despite the noise I worked from home and walked around the property every hour. WOW Salemi replaced 12 sheets of plywood, sealed everything, repaired all the bad and even slightly bad roof, then wrapped the roof in ice-shields, black stuff, and drip edging, and new shingles. Of course its basically now a brand new roof, looks amazing! Based on the team and their roofing expertise...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 6 pages of issues on the inspection report when I bought my new house. Rotting roof, bad seals, nails popping (previous owner installed the roof on his own)... This all had to be stripped, fixed, and re-roofed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017